Coli Pull up Challenge/edit- @mowgli was right :wow:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
That’s not true but much beyond 20 I don’t think they’re value in terms of muscle size. The muscle endurance is impressive

Maluma

Banned
Daps
That’s not true but much beyond 20 I don’t think they’re value in terms of muscle size. The muscle endurance is impressive
You have evidence of someone doing 50 pull ups with full ROM and perfect form? please post

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What’s the value in doing 50 pull ups? Literally no one on the planet can do that many with proper form and ROM. The key is to get to 10-15 with great form and then start adding weight around your waist or feet to make it harder.

time under tension is king.
Agreed

Once you can knock out 10-15 easy with bodyweight time to add plates and keep repeating

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ive watched three videos in here, not watching anymore, and all of them are quarter reps. Think you realistically getting 50 legit pull ups in a row brehs.:mjlol:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

Only people I know that can do 50 with propert technique and range are Calisthenics brehs who've been training for at least 15 years NON STOP.

Zeff is one of those Bar Godz, 50 is Supreme grandmaster level type shyt.

I've been training non stop since last November, I reckon I can do 12-15 clean ones and could give you a dirty 25 if I pushed.
That shyt is no joke.

I haven't seen anyone in the thread suggest that people keep their legs straight, feet together and squeeze your glutes and core... It activates far more muscles and makes it more efficient (not easier) for you to do it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Only people I know that can do 50 with propert technique and range are Calisthenics brehs who've been training for at least 15 years NON STOP.

Zeff is one of those Bar Godz, 50 is Supreme grandmaster level type shyt.

I've been training non stop since last November, I reckon I can do 12-15 clean ones and could give you a dirty 25 if I pushed.
That shyt is no joke.

I haven't seen anyone in the thread suggest that people keep their legs straight, feet together and squeeze your glutes and core... It activates far more muscles and makes it more efficient (not easier) for you to do it

off topic but have you heard of jumia?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
company that's trying be the amazon (online retailer for africa). Still in its early stages. I know it's not as big SA.

Online Shopping | Best Online Store | Jumia South Africa
There's already a massive company here in SA, their warehouse is not that far from where I grew up, called TakeALot. So it'll be hard to infiltrate the SA market unless they go about differently.

I just downloaded their app, not the most interactive, but I see and support the movement ... Why did you bring them up though?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
There's already a massive company here in SA, their warehouse is not that far from where I grew up, called TakeALot. So it'll be hard to infiltrate the SA market unless they go about differently.

I just downloaded their app, not the most interactive, but I see and support the movement ... Why did you bring them up though?
Curious how big their reach is. I’m investing in them, they have a bigger presence is West and North Africa.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Curious how big their reach is. I’m investing in them, they have a bigger presence is West and North Africa.
That's great. I saw in the app when I downloaded they had a lot of West African countries as options.
Are they black owned.

PM some details, I could get about 3 people to put real money into them.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The 2 plate thread made me think of this thread for some reason :mjlol:

Why OP make the video private :russ: