Coli poster Little Foot Exposed trying to get some dikk in Dms

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Hold up. He’s in other threads talking shyt about people but won’t come in here?!
It's been like that since this thread started.

He has not made one post at all in this thread.

Not even one post explaining these PMs in some sort of attempt to clear the air.

He's beyond suspect at this point. He won't even own up to it. He's just going to continue to avoid this thread and go about his coli posting career like it doesnt exist

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hold up. He’s in other threads talking shyt about people but won’t come in here?!
Factory.... all up and through other threads talking wild reckless, offering fades but can’t hold himself accountable for the violations in this thread.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
He's just going to continue to avoid this thread and go about his coli posting career like it doesnt exist

He's just made a grave mistake.

4l2t.gif

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@Little Foot you're really not going to explain yourself

:stephanalean:

I gotta hand it to the breh, he really has managed to avoid this thread and continue posting without it tarnishing his rep. He knows what he is doing. It’s hilarious at this point.

@Little Foot

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This breh has mastered the art of successfully thread dodging. He’s still posting like this thread never happened. And he isn’t being called out anymore lmao!!!

:mjlol:
That’s coward shyt. Nothing respectful about ducking and dodging; not being accountable for his actions, knowing he was wrong coming at that man @Rhap.So.D like that; especially when he tried to deflect using my name on other threads as a distraction, stunting real hard. Tell that @Little Bytch that the Internet never forgets, neither do I.
:demonic:
I have that faggit’s phone number too, when he tried to come at me with his attempt at a fade; threads are not the only thing that he’s dodging..
:sas2:

Last edited: