Coli poster Little Foot Exposed trying to get some dikk in Dms

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Look at this bytch ass motherfukker negging people and calling them gay, yet completely ducking this thread :russ:

b7abb408-767a-48e0-8e10-8b5fe4938782.png

@Little Foot @Kenny West
Why didn't he just change factor to fakkit?:mindblown:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i dont know :mindblown:

@Little Foot u wanna come in and explain urself, or do you wanna just keep ducking like a bytch? :sas2:
he's too busy in the other thread that doesn't have shyt to do with him, threatening a pull up on me bc I wont talk to him and asking why I'm not his friend anymore.
:hhh:
he won't say shyt to any of the other men on here, or speak on this thread that's actually abut him, but has no problem keeping my fukkin name out his mouth for whatever the fuk reason and I haven't said a word to him. can't make this shyt up.
:snoop::scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've been seeing him dapping other peoples comments and what not, but he's still refusing to come in this thread.
this thread has been going on since Thursday and he has yet to make an appearance, but talks mad shyt in the other thread that doesn't have a thing to do with him?
:wtf:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
he's too busy in the other thread that doesn't have shyt to do with him, threatening a pull up on me bc I wont talk to him and asking why I'm not his friend anymore.
:hhh:
he won't say shyt to any of the other men on here, or speak on this thread that's actually abut him, but has no problem keeping my fukkin name out his mouth for whatever the fuk reason and I haven't said a word to him. can't make this shyt up.
:snoop::scust:
he's dodging this thread like

tenor.gif

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
@Little Foot

Hey little froot, I see your bytch ass mentioning me in other threads. Yet you dodge this one still like the absolute bytch of a human being you are.

Hope you cry yourself to sleep tonight, though I don’t know how you can fit a bed in that closet you spend your life living in.

:umad: + :dame:

Hold up. He’s in other threads talking shyt about people but won’t come in here?!

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Hold up. He’s in other threads talking shyt about people but won’t come in here?!
Can you fukking neg him for me, I'm on a cooldown. This fool NEEDS to be in the red. Where's the neg train at.:stopitslime:

He's negged me calling ME a 'fakkit' :heh: after getting exposed and just @'d me in a thread "Posters You Would Slap In Real Life"

We all know the only things gettin slapped are any brehs DMs when he's in their immediate vicinity :dame:

@Little Foot you're a p*ssy :umad: