I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
How you gone shoot 90% from 2 with no spacing? :troll:

Hard to make shots in the paint if it's clogged :troll:

Long 2s are the toughest to make you know :troll:

I'm sure a booty shorts wearing Kevin McHale will be able to check Anthony Davis on the perimeter. :troll:
Jerry west will be splashing from 3:whew:. And we got midrange assassins:whew:
Go look up McHale:ufdup:. Dude was covering bird's ass. Great defender.
Better question is how is AD gonna guard him on the block:ld:

Noah

All Star
Daps
One of the things I noticed about WhatIf is that while it does a great job simulating this stuff, it tends to favor (because it's an AI) whoever has more offensive firepower without being able to take into account chemistry and other things that we can process and put into analysis in a poll. Btw I'll set up a poll tomorrow once we get everything in place and then that can run until the end of the weekend or so and then we can run the bracket on WhatIf

Superstar
Daps
What factors do WhatIf sports account for in their sim games? What's their simulation system based on

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
If Kobe doesn't average at least 35 on this simulator
YYuQbne.png

Noah

All Star
Daps
What factors do WhatIf sports account for in their sim games? What's their simulation system based on

It doesn't go in-depth in the sense that we know "Bruce Bowen is a really good defender and spot-up shooter." Bruce Bowen is like 6 PPG and 1 SPG to WhatIf. It relies on the numbers/basic statistic aspect of basketball way more than the playing style/team fit aspect. Still does the best job of simulating these sorts of scenarios out of the options available though

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think steve francis, allan houston and larry johnson deserved to get drafted over some of those guys but still cool to watch this play out.

Noah

All Star
Daps
Didn't wanna hijack the poll thread with it but the breh @C.Holla-damus had the idea to draft a coach/coaching staff from a given year and I think it's a great way to really round out the teams. Just mention the next person and I'll get it all updated on the poll and such

@93 til have at it