PF-Oakley
C-Kenyon Martin

Kerr
Prince

Noah

All Star
Daps
2015-16 J.J. Redikk

PG: Chris Paul ('07-'08) / Damian Lillard ('15-'16)

SG: Reggie Miller ('97-'98) / Andre Iguodala ('11-'12) / J.J. Redikk ('15-'16)

SF: Paul George ('15-'16) / John Havlicek ('70-'71) / Shane Battier ('08-'09)

PF: Karl Malone ('96-'97) / Larry Nance ('88-'89)

C: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar ('71-'72) / Nate Thurmond ('66-'67)

:win:

@FactsOnly

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
and btw @Noah I would seriously recommend the whatif simulator as suggested by @Big L Was the Biggest W

it's free and quick to sign up to and you get every player drafted here available and you make your team and I'm sure we can do head to heads or something

like a mini tournament

actually here's an idea....

you do a poll (us participants cannot vote)

let the poll run for 5 days or so

the 4 teams with the highest votes get a first round bye in the what if simulator tourney and are seeded 1-4 based on vote numbers

the rest are seeded too but they will match up against each other

5 vs 12
6 vs 11
7 vs 10
8 vs 9

and the tourney goes from there

and in terms of functionality, the simulating of one game literally takes one mouse click and the score pops up

so if you do the NBA playoff style format make it a best of 7 with homecourt advantage etc.

I know this sounds crazy detailed but I think it'll be worth it given how long it took us to assemble teams....plus it ain't as time consuming as it appears

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
The voting is gonna have crazy recency bias tho. I say we let whatifsports run it

at least let the voting determine the seeding of a whatif tournament

i don't think it will have recency bias tbh with you

Noah

All Star
Daps
and btw @Noah I would seriously recommend the whatif simulator as suggested by @Big L Was the Biggest W

it's free and quick to sign up to and you get every player drafted here available and you make your team and I'm sure we can do head to heads or something

like a mini tournament

actually here's an idea....

you do a poll (us participants cannot vote)

let the poll run for 5 days or so

the 4 teams with the highest votes get a first round bye in the what if simulator tourney and are seeded 1-4 based on vote numbers

the rest are seeded too but they will match up against each other

5 vs 12
6 vs 11
7 vs 10
8 vs 9

and the tourney goes from there

and in terms of functionality, the simulating of one game literally takes one mouse click and the score pops up

so if you do the NBA playoff style format make it a best of 7 with homecourt advantage etc.

I know this sounds crazy detailed but I think it'll be worth it given how long it took us to assemble teams....plus it ain't as time consuming as it appears

Yea I was messing around with it the other day, it's a really good idea if we have at least two-three people to sim games. Dope :salute:

What if we're able to vote but just not for our own teams? So we can still all vote for who we think is 1st-2nd-3rd-4th but if we vote ourselves in it just won't count.