Coli NBA All-Time Draft

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
The Peja pick was a very bad one, but I'll find a use for him. My sole weakness at this point, I should've went for Big Ben, or even Fright Coward. going to need to start preparing for no Wade :mjcry:

At this point I have an idea of who I want, but Idk if I should reach for him now.

I know my other picks are deep sleepers and can wait, but this guy will be essential to my second units (and my teams) success.

Superstar
Daps
The Peja pick was a very bad one, but I'll find a use for him. My sole weakness at this point, I should've went for Big Ben, or even Fright Coward. going to need to start preparing for no Wade :mjcry:

At this point I have an idea of who I want, but Idk if I should reach for him now.

I know my other picks are deep sleepers and can wait, but this guy will be essential to my second units (and my teams) success.

I'll package Moses, Stockton, and a rep for Hakeem and Peja. Stockton-TMac-Barkley-Rodman-Moses with Penny on the bench would be OP on defense and rebounding. Or if you want, I can give you VC + Moses instead. You'd get an elite scorer to back up T-Mac

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I'll package Moses, Stockton, and a rep for Hakeem and Peja. Stockton-TMac-Barkley-Rodman-Moses with Penny on the bench would be OP on defense and rebounding. Or if you want, I can give you VC + Moses instead. You'd get an elite scorer to back up T-Mac

:wow: This is tempting just off the strength of rep alone

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I can get a couple others to give you some rep too. Bout 30 pos rep but prob could be more

:wow:

:patrice:

Damn bro I know it's a phenomenal deal in my favor tbh, I'm just afraid of John and what he won't be able to do defensively. (He can get steals but is he gonna shut down a top tier PG :jbhmm: )

Let me seriously ponder this

30 rep tho :to:

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

:patrice:

Damn bro I know it's a phenomenal deal in my favor tbh, I'm just afraid of John and what he won't be able to do defensively. (He can get steals but is he gonna shut down a top tier PG :jbhmm: )

Let me seriously ponder this

30 rep tho :to:

But it's not like you're losing out on your PG defense. You're still keeping Penny, you can start either one

And if we're talking realistically it's prob gonna be more like around 30-90 pos rep

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
The youngest MVP in NBA history is still on the board in 2011 Rose? Some of these players picked over him :what:.... He'd destroy half of the PG's picked over him, and the other half he'd more than hold his own against them - Magic is the only nightmare match-up for Rose at the PG position and even then, good luck with guarding him on the other end....

I don't know where any of you dudes are located but I need to take like a month vacation to visit each & every participant of this draft. Y'all need to be slapped up for this. This draft is supposed to be repping The Coli's basketball minds in general. WTF is wrong with y'all :wtf:?

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I don't know where any of you dudes are located but I need to take like a month vacation to visit each & every participant of this draft. Y'all need to be slapped up for this. This draft is supposed to be repping The Coli's basketball minds in general. WTF is wrong with y'all :wtf:?

Delete

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
But it's not like you're losing out on your PG defense. You're still keeping Penny, you can start either one

And if we're talking realistically it's prob gonna be more like around 30-90 pos rep

The rep is tempting me man, but I'm trying to flip keem for someone truly special.

Let me get back to you

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The youngest MVP in NBA history is still on the board in 2011 Rose? Some of these players picked over him :what:.... He'd destroy half of the PG's picked over him, and the other half he'd more than hold his own against them - Magic is the only nightmare match-up for Rose at the PG position and even then, good luck with guarding him on the other end....

I'm surprised westbrook was taken before him:yeshrug: