Coli NBA All-Time Draft

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs hmu if you wanna know anything about old players. I can tell you more outside of stats :salute:
What do you think about Bill Walton? I know he was a beast in the 70s, I've seen clips and a few hardwood classics of his. they say he was one of the best defenders of all time at his peak.

Noah

All Star
Daps
What do you think about Bill Walton? I know he was a beast in the 70s, I've seen clips and a few hardwood classics of his. they say he was one of the best defenders of all time at his peak.

If you took everything about Marc Gasol and ramped it up a notch or two (not necessarily team defense b/c Gasol is a brilliant defensive anchor), that's kinda what Bill Walton was. His unselfishness and athleticism get super underrated in my mind. #32 was complete as fukk. Might struggle vs. heavier centers on the block in terms of man-to-man defense and he won't carry your offense scoring-wise but he was about positively impacting the entire game as opposed to trying to drop 40.

(For what it's worth single-game highlights do an infinitely better job of capturing what a player is than a montage)

Also may not pertain to his peak but in Boston they were something like 74-10 in the games he was healthy for :blessed: In Portland they were around a .620 team with him and a sub-.500 team without. One of the most valuable players in league history.

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you took everything about Marc Gasol and ramped it up a notch or two (not necessarily team defense b/c Gasol is a brilliant defensive anchor), that's kinda what Bill Walton was. His unselfishness and athleticism get super underrated in my mind. #32 was complete as fukk. Might struggle vs. heavier centers on the block in terms of man-to-man defense and he won't carry your offense scoring-wise but he was about positively impacting the entire game as opposed to trying to drop 40.

(For what it's worth single-game highlights do an infinitely better job of capturing what a player is than a montage)

Also may not pertain to his peak but in Boston they were something like 74-10 in the games he was healthy for :blessed: In Portland they were around a .620 team with him and a sub-.500 team without. One of the most valuable players in league history.

Good info, thanks breh:myman:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
applewatchreview1.gif

How much time, is too much time