Lemme get "Big Game" James Worthy. Still deciding on the year...:patrice:

And...

2015-16

usp_nba__dallas_mavericks_at_golden_state_warriors_71397862.jpg

Protect yaself :lolbron:

@Juggalo Fred back to you breh

Superstar
Daps
Can we call off drafting for a day so we can figure out some trades?

93 til

Superstar
Daps
U man need to CPU these games on 2K17 once all the teams are done :banderas:

This is actually how me and my nikkas used to play 2k. Went over to my homes crib and his roommates plus another dude got in on it. It was 5 total. We'd draft when the game drop then another around all star break. We were are own GMs. Whole league at our disposal :blessed:

Made for some crazy battles in the house. I remember my boy blowing my phone up waking me up at 1 am to tell me he won on a full court buzzer beater on some :troll: shyt. I think I still got the vid on my old phone. One year one dude had the death backcourt of Steph and Harden with Westbrook off the bench in 2k15. I don't think he lost with that squad and we eventually redrafted :mjgrin:

Unfortunately, they all moved out and doing their own thing so we didn't do it this year. Oh well life goes on. Gave me a new perspective on 2k. Shyt playing that way is better than playing with a regular team imo :yeshrug:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
This is actually how me and my nikkas used to play 2k. Went over to my homes crib and his roommates plus another dude got in on it. It was 5 total. We'd draft when the game drop then another around all star break. We were are own GMs. Whole league at our disposal :blessed:

Made for some crazy battles in the house. I remember my boy blowing my phone up waking me up at 1 am to tell me he won on a full court buzzer beater on some :troll: shyt. I think I still got the vid on my old phone. One year one dude had the death backcourt of Steph and Harden with Westbrook off the bench in 2k15. I don't think he lost with that squad and we eventually redrafted :mjgrin:

Unfortunately, they all moved out and doing their own thing so we didn't do it this year. Oh well life goes on. Gave me a new perspective on 2k. Shyt playing that way is better than playing with a regular team imo :yeshrug:

U man need to CPU these games on 2K17 once all the teams are done :banderas:

that's actually a really good idea lol

as long as all the players are available

I imagine one or two of my picks might not be there...

I mentioned to Noah about using whatifsports.

It's a free website and we can all draft our teams on there and simulate against each other.

We could set up a tournament style bracket on challonge and make our way to the Finals.

It's a pretty dope site and you could also choose to display the full game stats and it shows you every possession etc.

All players would also be on there, up to the end of last season

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
What's great about it is you can also set your depth chart, and how many minutes you want each starter or bench player to play.

It's very easy to find each user and their team, and it also shows the 3 most recent games, and keeps track of your record as well.

One person can be in charge of all the simulating, and producing the receipts (screenshots of the box score, the away teams stats, the home team stats and also the last 3 games) to ensure no one is cheating.

We could make the tournament style bracket to play 5game series in first round, then 7 game series afterwards. You could also set up a losers bracket in challonge so that once you get eliminated in the first round, you still could make it to the final game via beating every other loser in the losers bracket.

shyts highly entertaining tbh

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I mentioned to Noah about using whatifsports.

It's a free website and we can all draft our teams on there and simulate against each other.

We could set up a tournament style bracket on challonge and make our way to the Finals.

It's a pretty dope site and you could also choose to display the full game stats and it shows you every possession etc.

All players would also be on there, up to the end of last season

What's great about it is you can also set your depth chart, and how many minutes you want each starter or bench player to play.

It's very easy to find each user and their team, and it also shows the 3 most recent games, and keeps track of your record as well.

One person can be in charge of all the simulating, and producing the receipts (screenshots of the box score, the away teams stats, the home team stats and also the last 3 games) to ensure no one is cheating.

We could make the tournament style bracket to play 5game series in first round, then 7 game series afterwards. You could also set up a losers bracket in challonge so that once you get eliminated in the first round, you still could make it to the final game via beating every other loser in the losers bracket.

shyts highly entertaining tbh

:ohhh::ehh: Interesting. Ima check it out

Whatifsports sounds like the best option, 2k is cool but i dont think it has all the players available like Barkley.

I agree. If only 2k had a deeper legend pool but whatifsports sounds legit