Coli Nation, How would you feel if your daughter wore

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Most fathers cause her breast are out.

It's a bit more that cleavage they are out and dancing breh.

She is 18, not 13?

You about to be mad at a girl with her titties out like that is going to stop her hormones or any other dude hormones from raging

she is about to go to college and dress how the hell she wants to.

Fighting with your kid over some senseless shyt like this is useless.

You taught your kid as much as you can. All you can do is trust that she lives and learns and thinks about the stuff you taught her.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:dwillhuh:

who in the hell would think that dress inappropriate?

Some lame.

Pretty much. I'm lookin' at this thread like :what: shyt is like nikkas on here have never been to prom or what not.

That dress is PC as fukk for a high school prom. She has big breasts, there's nothing she can do about that.

nikkas want her to walk around with a cloak and shyt at her high school prom. :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Pretty much. I'm lookin' at this thread like :what: shyt is like nikkas on here have never been to prom or what not.

That dress is PC as fukk for a high school prom. She has big breasts, there's nothing she can do about that.

nikkas want her to walk around with a cloak and shyt at her high school prom. :laff:

My thing is what are you preventing if she didn't wear this dress and wore an appropriate dress?

Her date is still want to have sex with her.

She is still going to want to have sex.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I agree its a cute dress, but that is too much cleavage tho. Just because you've seen worse or she has big breasts doesn't excuse it either.

But because the dress isn't trashy altogether, it helped out a lot.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

khimar_yemen.jpg

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: if u think shes a virgin on prom. them guts been beaten repeatedly and u wont shoot them guns, he's not worried :mjpls:

Ill know people who aint got nothing to lose breh :demonic:

Her date will evaluate the situation.

"How long will it take him to get here with his guns and kill me before I can get this nut off?"

Nigguh got 2 minutes before i come thru like gangbusters :demonic:

I have a feeling i wont get there on time :to: