Coli Nation, How would you feel if your daughter wore

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
just imagine in 5 years broads will be going to prom wearing panties only... motherfukers going to prom looking like some africa chicks u see on National geographic wit titz hanging out and a shower curtain wrapped around there waist

" thank god i don't have kids "

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
1 of the many reasons I hope I don't have a daughter. :sadcam:

semtex

:)
Daps
doesnt really matter what she wears her guy is gonna get in them guts that night :manny:
:usure2: I dare that nikka to even get an erection that night

8915_original_ccc.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That looks like an elegant dress to me lol. She just has big t*ts so it makes it look worse than it is.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain't bad I thought it would be,she just got sum big titis....girls wit big azzes can wear sundresses that cover everything but u know the deal:ohlawd:....id make my daughter cover up,and the fact TIP went off on sum nikka on twitter for complementing her if I remember right,I'm suprised he let her wear that shyt:russ:....the boy gon try to hit regardless of what she wearing and what threats the father make...spend all that money on tux and a limo and u ain't gon try to hit,matter of fact if T.I did pay for all of it I'm still goin in:obama:...if T.I showed me he still got the closet full of weaponry:whoa:......I'm still goin in:myman:...he a teenager

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
What irks me is, why black women have to be so revealing when they dress up?? A white girl would have worn something less revealing to a prom like most of them always do. A cac father would of never had his daughter leave the house with her thighs and breast revealed.