Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't know if this board is or isn't majority black.

What I do know is that a few months before I signed up, I was lurking and saw more gay jokes, homosexual curiosity posting, black woman bashing, frat boy humor, basement dwelling nerd debates than I have EVER seen on a hip hop board in my 20+ years of being on the internet.

If it wasn't for all hip hop finally dying and the sports section here being so lit on game days, I would have kept on lurking or just done without. But there is definitely some corny white boy influence going on all throughout TLR. I'm sure in other sections too.. but I only really check for the coliseum, here and the film room.

I stand by what I proposed however long ago that was, with a meetup in the bay area at a bowling alley. Drinks, conversation and bowling. Sounds like fun to me.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
used to be, but i know for a fact. 10 anime threads in the TLR daily i never commented in one of them.

i dont know anyone into anime shyt, not even the little thuns and no pro black building threads when they used to be a tonne.

Black folks can’t be anime nerds outside of DBZ now? :comeon: Y’all try way too hard on this site I stg.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
used to be, but i know for a fact. 10 anime threads in the TLR daily i never commented in one of them.

i dont know anyone into anime shyt, not even the little thuns and no pro black building threads when they used to be a tonne.

I know ONE person who loves anime and he’s my wife’s brother and he’s autistic. He’s also 22 and a virgin with no friends my G. That says all you need to know about that anime bullshyt :laugh:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I know ONE person who loves anime and he’s my wife’s brother and he’s autistic. He’s also 22 and a virgin with no friends my G. That says all you need to know about that anime bullshyt :laugh:

for sure. thats how i seen them on google images never with my own eyes. :russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would you think it was especially when you consider more white people consume hip hop than black?

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Then why do you dumb nikkas continue to post here?

Most of the active posters on thecoli are Black.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Cacs and black folk have completely different thinking patterns, thats what these pig-skinned lipless Neanderthals don't understand.:pacspit:

1 month, 1 year, 5 years it dont matter. Sooner or later the mayonnaise comes spilling out :russ:

I have my heavy suspicions on a lot of posters but these days i just keep it moving and be on some who does this cracker think he foolin shyt :mjlol:

Edit: Also foh with that black people dont watch anime shyt. :gucci:

I can put vegeta's theme song on right now and get pumped.:wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I think most people who actively post are black and the lurkers are non blacks

The people with 18 posts that joined in 2015 that only pop up on that :mjpls: tip when they get triggered are non black
And/or have non black male agendas

Last edited: