Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
There was a cat on here who said he has a problem with non black people in NYC except white people in NYC :laff:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
^^^this, anyone who has been on a white/mixxed board knows how its usually ran

Coli is black, it may seem weird and not what you expected. But it is a majority black site.

now if there is any site that parades itself(or tries to) as a majority black site but likely isnt. Its Boxden, i seen racist cacs/nonblacks get away with saying some shyt overthere.

a poster not too long ago theorized that the coli was mostly black but it just seemed off because there's so many different black guys here. You got nikka nerds, athlete nikkas, former street nikkas, rappers, producers, corporate nikkas, entrepreneurs, c00n nikkas, etc. And because it's the net nikkas are more comfortable saying certain things they might not say IRL. That's why some nikkas here say shyt and it's like "Man, aint no black people IRL saying that...."

edit: Now Boxden.....THAT's a site overridden by cacs. Maybe it was black back in the day, but that place is done

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You dumb fuk - "i'm not a n---a" means that I don't ever use that word on or offline (and I'm not a man so I don't use it regardless), I have never called anyone a n--ka in here is what my statement means. Now go back and find a time where I have referred to any poster in here as a "n---a". I'm black, but I'm not comfortable with the use of that word in referring to other black people. Research and post the entire threads since you looked me up. Try hard dumbass - and "protected" means what the fuk it means, offline, you internet geek. You never leave your screen, so I wouldn't expect you to interpret it, just like you didn't. If you're going to quote me, do it right; lest you look stupid as shyt like you do right now. Basically, a normal day for you in your interactions with me which is the reason why I have no problem referring to you as a bytch.

and LMAOFFFF at researching my posts year after year and not finding shyt of any relevance to come at me with. Try my twitter page. :coffee::popcorn::yawn:

nicole, you aint black.

your moms aint black
your pops aint black
your baby daddy aint black
your kids aint black

its ok, we all know it. you aint gotta pretend.

just quit with the dap pandering, over the top militancy you constantly do. shyt is transparent.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
go fuk yourself, white boy.
That passive corny cac sarcasm shyt is routine af. yall must get real bored with yourselves
:laff::laff:
I have never felt a need to join a white discussion board..like ever. Sit back and watch you all call each other "fuk nuts" "cock" and "broskie" all day and reply with sarcastic retorts..nahhh, I'm good.

:dead:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Check out the front page of this subforum. I bumped up my catalogue of old threads educating folks on our true history for black history month.

If you can show me one post you've made in those threads and maybe I'll start to think its possible that you're black. Till then all I see is a photoshopping white boy whose never posted anything authentically black on this site.
Can you prove you're black p*ssy ass cac?
Stop ducking and dodging

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I was about to make a thread on this: the majority of the posters here are not black. If you still believe this is a black forum, you're lying to yourself.

Blacks might be the nO 1 demographics here, but I don't think we make more than 50% of the board.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if you make racist, rape, incest, pedo gay jokes.
I know Yousa lame.
who went to a white school and therefore you white.
regardless of if you black or not.

if you do shyt.
that is not at all accepted in real black urban large city public schools, you white.

art barr

you got expelled and nobody talking to you at all ever again.
if you say the bullshyt socalled troll sarcasm I see on here.
nobody in no real nowhere having you around.
If you are black.
know dat.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
used to be, but i know for a fact. 10 anime threads in the TLR daily i never commented in one of them.

i dont know anyone into anime shyt, not even the little thuns and no pro black building threads when they used to be a tonne.

:mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Given White societies general hatred of Black people it is confusing why they're here..

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
You probably a cac posting this on some reverse psychology shyt :patrice:
GTFOH Cac.

You just scared because someone may be on to you or already have figured you out :umad: posters who seem to deflect, juelizing & act naive/"oh I don't know what you're talking bout" In regards to this topic raises the suspicion levels of being a cac.

Only those who tripping are the ones who may have blown their own cover whether unintentionally or stupidly...but what bothers em more is not knowing who knows they are not who they claim to be :sas2:.

:mjpls:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I always found it funny that when a black female celebrity gets with a white dude, she's a bedwench and everyone here hates her, but when a black male celebrity gets a white bytch, even a fat ugly one, he gets praised and everyone here says he "won"
:patrice: