Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Some of the most vocal posters here are cacs but you wouldn't know that behind the overly militant shtick some of them play...I know which posters are (or by great chance of being) cacs but I don't say anything..just waiting for them to self-expose :sas1:

:sas2:

A lot of them blend in and play the game very well but they're not fooling me...I just play the game (of being fooled) with them:mjpls:.
Nah name names

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
24lnmmu.png
NEEEOOOGAAFF??!!:damn::damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of the not-so-subtle white supremacist rhetoric that flies around here, MAGA bullshyt, incel woman hating, but you want to hang your hat on dudes being into anime as the reason why The Coli isn't majority black :unimpressed:?

To be fair, a lot of the alt-right types have been clinging to anime and manga more because they feel it's free of 'forced diversity' and 'SJW identity politics.' :mjpls:

@Anti-Anime

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
and y'all fall for the ott militant act every time

smh
You dumb fuk - "i'm not a n---a" means that I don't ever use that word on or offline (and I'm not a man so I don't use it regardless), I have never called anyone a n--ka in here is what my statement means. Now go back and find a time where I have referred to any poster in here as a "n---a". I'm black, but I'm not comfortable with the use of that word in referring to other black people. Research and post the entire threads since you looked me up. Try hard dumbass - and "protected" means what the fuk it means, offline, you internet geek. You never leave your screen, so I wouldn't expect you to interpret it, just like you didn't. If you're going to quote me, do it right; lest you look stupid as shyt like you do right now. Basically, a normal day for you in your interactions with me which is the reason why I have no problem referring to you as a bytch.

and LMAOFFFF at researching my posts year after year and not finding shyt of any relevance to come at me with. Try my twitter page. :coffee::popcorn::yawn:

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
To be fair, a lot of the alt-right types have been clinging to anime and manga more because they feel it's free of 'forced diversity' and 'SJW identity politics.' :mjpls:

@Anti-Anime

Lmao, if they think that then they're full of shyt. I been going to ANN for damn near 20 years and lately I'm seeing a clear agenda on there with their news and editorials highlighting "boys love" and "yuri" titles and discussions.

:dame:

But the white man is a natural fakkit so they probably don't mind that aspect of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can prove I'm Black. Can you?

Check out the front page of this subforum. I bumped up my catalogue of old threads educating folks on our true history for black history month.

If you can show me one post you've made in those threads and maybe I'll start to think its possible that you're black. Till then all I see is a photoshopping white boy whose never posted anything authentically black on this site.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Talk against Asian nonsense? They come out caping

Shawn Michaels was chosen by the hood over Razor Ramon?:laugh::laugh:

You know what time it is.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Check out the front page of this subforum. I bumped up my catalogue of old threads educating folks on our true history for black history month.

If you can show me one post you've made in those threads and maybe I'll start to think its possible that you're black. Till then all I see is a photoshopping white boy whose never posted anything authentically black on this site.

I can prove I'm Black. Can you?