Coli mod admits coli is not majority black. Watch him delete this thread

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjtf: you still talkin bout me white boy? Talk about projection.

I thought I exposed long ago and had you running with your tail between your legs from the last thread you quoted me in. Don't make do it again.

Go back to your bytch ways of just negging my posts. If you quote me or mention me like this again I'll just bump the last thread we battled in and go right back to exposing your homo ways.

I can prove that I'm Black. Can you?

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
How is this news?

Never heard a black man use the word incel, bed buck in real life.
Look how many threads there are with those terms.

Look how fukken corny TLR has become.

When I first joined, there was so much fukkery and jokes, now it is just sadness.

There is actually a mofo in another thread who wants to see a video of a juvenile get ass raped. :francis:
No lies told.

REPPED. (when I can)

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
used to be, but i know for a fact. 10 anime threads in the TLR daily i never commented in one of them.

i dont know anyone into anime shyt, not even the little thuns and no pro black building threads when they used to be a tonne.
Blacks love anime breh, even before it became mainstream.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
idk if this forum is majority black or not but like others have said this forum has the "feel" of a black space......you can't compare it to other cac-laden forums. This forum is probably like 45-60% black and the mods operate in a reasonable manner which is pretty solid all things considered.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can prove that I'm Black. Can you?

So you're gonna post more photoshop pictures like you did after getting called out for saying you and your black friends listen to Eminem all the time. Photoshop skills don't make you black crakkka.

I don't need to post anything to prove I'm black. Everyone on here who has seen my posting history for 8 years knows that. I'm the leading black history expert on this site. My resume is deep with knowledge I've dropped. Funny enough I don't ever remember you in any of those threads. Typically that's one area that exposes the cacs like you who pretend to be black from those of us who are actually black. Ya'll can fake a lot of shyt on here. One thing you can't fake is pride in our true history. Those threads always expose the cacs in our midst. And it also exposes posters like you who ignore them.

Keep posting photoshop pics thinking it'll make anybody on here believe you. Comments like the one you made about black people listening to Eminem after Lord Jamar's comments exposed you as a cac.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are doing a good job sis. Your coli social activist work is not going unnoticed. You are really making a difference in the world with your smilies :salute:
go fuk yourself, white boy.
That passive corny cac sarcasm shyt is routine af. yall must get real bored with yourselves
:laff::laff:
I have never felt a need to join a white discussion board..like ever. Sit back and watch you all call each other "fuk nuts" "cock" and "broskie" all day and reply with sarcastic retorts..nahhh, I'm good.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
So you're gonna post more photoshop pictures like you did after getting called out for saying you and your black friends listen to Eminem all the time. Photoshop skills don't make you black crakkka.

I don't need to post anything to prove I'm black. Everyone on here who has seen my posting history for 8 years knows that. I'm the leading black history expert on this site. My resume is deep with knowledge I've dropped. Funny enough I don't ever remember you in any of those threads. Typically that's one area that exposes the cacs like you who pretend to be black from those of us who are actually black. Ya'll can fake a lot of shyt on here. One thing you can't fake is pride in our true history. Those threads always expose the cacs in our midst. And it also exposes posters like you who ignore them.

Keep posting photoshop pics thinking it'll make anybody on here believe you. Comments like the one you made about black people listening to Eminem after Lord Jamar's comments exposed you as a cac.

I can prove I'm Black. Can you?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
24lnmmu.png

Whoa:ohhh:

Cacfront and Misc from the BB forums leads back to us though :russ:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Black ppl don't watch anime? :leon:

I also seen on here black ppl don't eat coconut cream pie. A very specific thing to not fukk with :leon:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I’ll never forgive the coli for when that Cac came on here and pretended to be black and fresh out of jail and he legit had fans on here. nikkas really looked up to him on here until he got exposed :mjtf:
Funniest, saddest shyt ever :laff: :snoop: