Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I know my place. I'm a straight up average brown nikka.:to:

Cute to alot of women...Hot to them if they've a few drinks. :pachaha:

Not selling any dreams here.
Ain't nothing wrong with average; most people fall in that realm. Just because someone thinks you're average lookwise doesn't mean you can't think highly of yourself.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:snoop: now am reading OP tried to burn her face off at one point

Have self esteem isses about your looks but call out other people (for watever reason) about there looks brehs

huh?

raw

Hurt people hurt people........

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
this emasculation of being a man "hollering" at a woman is ironic...it seems women try to castrate men for being what we are. These terms such as "thirsty" when you're throwing jumpers and trying to embarass or ridicule a guy for doing what he's built to do is hilarious.

If a chic was hot and i was interested enough to make an attempt, I'd send a pic too ...what's wrong with taking a shot, cost me nothing but time. Where you guys are going wrong is allowing this exposure to gain any traction. Both the readers and the accusers. You got at30cashout acting all soft and shyt, about to cry and whining - for what? You did nothing wrong, you took a shot. Man up and pound your chest. Worse you'll get is some roast jokes, you act like muthafukkaz broke your trust. Who gives a fukk?

You might have took a small "L"

- if that's what you think -

now keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.