Coli men and their ducktales (shots fired @big boda pg 3)(@At30WeCashOut banned)(embrace your ugly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cook

Banned
Daps
:francis: I never got ma architect badge cook. After all my hard work FFS!

Nah. As @Always-Right Liggins said I think 10k posts and 30k daps is a good ratio to bow out.

I fed the streets and I can bow out in pride.

you wouldnt want to bow out with the worlds worst dap ratio would you? :youngsabo:

upload_2015-2-22_18-58-1.png

IDFWU

Pro
Daps
How the fukk did this thread balloon to 46 pages?
iv9u6d.png

Somebody give me the cliffnotes cuz I ain't readin all this shyt
z2PWGgt.png

quite simple actually,

op made thread tryna expose every ugly breh that inbox

back fired and turned to neg central due to lack of any sufficient evidence

@30wecashout asked to be banned cus he couldn't take being ugly and poor no more :damn:

someone got frozen yogurt

now everyone simpin on ugly points for so reason...

:smugdraper:

Last edited:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Couldn't even tell you. But you don't ask perpetrators why they do what they do.

Search @At30wecashout

Use keywords

Elf ears
Big lips
Short
5'7
Bullied
No girlfriend
Single

And anything else you can think of. I told the story of how I was told I could die and no one would care, I constantly talk about self improvement to have a better chance in dating, etc etc etc.

When you pull the trigger on this bullshyt, make sure you did the homework. Be amazed at the zero times I mentioned bagging a dime, or my mention of copping fat girls, hard to look at girls, the fact I say I am poor as fukk, don't have my own place, etc etc etc. My profile is open for the world and nothing I said has been contrary to that. What do I need to lie for? Hell, my name is a reference to me being a spectacular fukkup who has to do right so by 30 I am doing something noteworthy. I mentioned a low body count...I mean fukk what did you see? Only reason I even care was because I thought you were cool.

I have self esteem after years of being bullied. So....what should I just commit that now?

Damn :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.