Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
was just coming to say that.. movie was pure fire. when he flipped fur elise near the end :wow:

i wish the blu-ray wasn't so expensive.

comes with the soundtrack CD though :leon:
Seems like all the spaghetti western blu ray's are pricey like that. I got it back when it came out, it's also got 2 different cuts of the movie. Been meaning to give it a spin I haven't gotten around to it. You should check out the sequel.
81syvvoc9AL._RI_.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i signed up for a free trial of criterion to check out mulholland dr...i'm wanting to peep this and stalker. I've never watched tarkovsky though i dont know what to expect :lupe:
I'm just now catching onto his work as well and so far the things I got from him: Long takes, dream-like visuals, meditative, philosophical play on the human psyche.

Kinda pissed that I peeped it during the day when distractions were running wild.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
51CSEE6G0HL._SY445_.jpg

Shyt was dope, I really want to listen to liquid swords now. Not only that, but buy the soundtrack for this as well, the synth score was bonkers. Rza's commentary had cool little tidbits of info and was informative, I hope it turns up as a special feature on one of the blu Ray's some where down the line. My main problem was on my end and that was because I couldn't stream it on my tv (my dumb ass didn't think to stream it on ps4)

If you want to check it out there's gonna be an encore next Saturday.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Was not crazy about it.

About to watch a few Tonino Valerii flicks

Really? Not even Morricones score could save it? What I remember about it is the professor character's descent into the dark side being quite intriguing and thomas millians character displaying honor amongst thieves and all that.

How did you like Companeros? Jack Palance played a very interesting villain in that, with his wooden hand and addiction to weed.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Really? Not even Morricones score could save it? What I remember about it is the professor character's descent into the dark side being quite intriguing and thomas millians character displaying honor amongst thieves and all that.

How did you like Companeros? Jack Palance played a very interesting villain in that, with his wooden hand and addiction to weed.
It was a little Breaking Bad ish turn. Cool idea but didn't hook me in like some of these others. Morricone is in his bag on all these flicks. Companeros was cool but I liked The Mercenary more and its a similar flick. Part of the same "trilogy"