Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Uteotw.jpg

.....:francis:, this movie didn't need to be 4 fukking hours. I had to take two coffee breaks, a dinner intermission, and quality time with my son in order to finish this movie. While the flick is pretty alright for what it was (a sci fi art house flick).but breh:

tumblr_lrmb1idaMd1qgo6hso1_500.gif
It is called Until The End Of The World, breh.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Chicago_%282002_film%29.png

Yo this shyt is straight heat :damn:
Entertaining af. I thought it was gon be wack but nah it had me into the entire movie. Them songs were good as hell :whew:
And i aint know my guy Mr. Stepbrothers aka Cal Naughton Jr could sang like that :whoo:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You gotta finish devs. @Nicole0416 shyt is good. Cant wait for next season
Oh for real??? I got frustrated and impatient with it so I shelved it to the “watch when I have nothing else more interesting to look at pile on a rainy day and I need a nap”.
But off the strength of your updated recc I will continue with that season and let you know what I think. Nothing else to do, for the first time in weeks I tried to venture past my normal neighborhood radius to get necessities , and almost got arrested so I’m good staying home bound, home delivery and my daily exercise routine around my own neighborhood and watching tv, reading. Thought restrictions were easing a little, but it’s still bad when PD is doing Covid reconnaissance at the local Walgreens which was just brimming with people at 4 customers deep. :stopitslime:No waste of their resources:hhh: here to harass a 5ft6 135lb female picking up her child’s medicine. Sorry for the rant but let that be a warning that it’s martial law status out here. The news aren’t reporting everything. Stay safe everybody.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Watching this Becoming M.Obama Doc.

Seen folks crying like this after seeing someone since MJ.
Watched that yesterday. It actually made me see for the first time how down to earth she is. She’s not as stoic or marginalized as they made her seem throughout the 8 yr presidency. I guess she couldn’t be that revealing during the presidency; I love the way she carries herself - confident but not too haughty. I feel inspired. If she ran for the presidential nom over that sell out Kamala :whew:and I like how she really came into her own style- from the hair and fashion . It was nice how she had the outreach program for the black girls at the school and the diversity/career outreach. if these girls had more of that in the mainstream instead of all the IG, ratchet shyt that circulates in their faces all the time- it would be a much different story.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Actually sat down and finished this.

Boomerang-Posters.jpg

Movie was ahead of it's time in the sense that a guy can get dogged out and played by a woman that was also successful. Marcus did Angela foul.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Watched that yesterday. It actually made me see for the first time how down to earth she is. She’s not as stoic or marginalized as they made her seem throughout the 8 yr presidency. I guess she couldn’t be that revealing during the presidency; I love the way she carries herself - confident but not too haughty. I feel inspired. If she ran for the presidential nom over that sell out Kamala :whew:and I like how she really came into her own style- from the hair and fashion . It was nice how she had the outreach program for the black girls at the school and the diversity/career outreach. if these girls had more of that in the mainstream instead of all the IG, ratchet shyt that circulates in their faces all the time- it would be a much different story.

This Doc was so good. Must see for Black Women, especially our young black girls. I cant wait till my daughter is a few years older.