Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
MV5BMjM0MTExMTkxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzgwNDI0MzE@._V1_.jpg

A decent film that had all the parts to be great but never reaches it. :francis:

As a matter of fact, the last 30 seconds reminding the audience of the actual point of all this was :snoop:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
JC-Criterion.jpg

Police Story 1 was awesome :banderas:

2....kind of dragged. It took itself more seriously and actually suffered for it.
As awesome as the stunts and action pieces are, the movies gradually decline with each outing

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

But yeah, can't believe any cinephile doesn't jump at these opportunities. If I lived in LA I'd be at a rep screening more than new releases probably lol.

Cinemark/Fathom Events are a godsend.

Casablanca (x2)
Ben Hur
Gone With the Wind
The Godfather
Alien
Lawrence (x2)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Rear Window
North by Northwest
Psycho
Vertigo
Die Hard
....and dozens more I'm certainly forgetting
Local chain is playing the shining 4K restoration for $5 on Tuesday but I already have the $25 4K disc coming the same day :manny:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
You buggin out my g.
All Jackie's shyts is ill!!
Police story 3 had more stunts than fights, wasnt really feeling police story 4 aka first strike, part 5 new police story had speed and die hard 3 style suspense but very little action and police story lockdown is a drama

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
71UMbM0r1OL._SY445_.jpg

Caught a sample!

Not even gonna lie, a bit of this went over my head. The 13th century story was actually the best part. Definitely some funny moments though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
71PhjEaTZ6L._SL1111_.jpg

I liked it.
I can see why it didn't do well at the box office though. It's too..... quiet for a "space action movie", if that makes sense. It's... subtle.

I hate how K got his whole world shattered three times. He was ready to die. He didn't deserve that. But, hey it's life.

I do think Joi and Luv both broke programming dealing with him, though. Luv moreso dealing with shyt she didn't like. And yeah, you can say Joi was programmed to do all those things, but 1. I don't think she was programmed to try to be a "real girl", 2. I don't think she would've told K to take her with him 3. The eyes of the big hologram.... were empty.

Every time Luv was on the screen, all I could do was think about how beautiful she was. Cause I'm a fukking weirdo. :mjcry:

:mjlol: Both Joshi and Luv threw pitches at K and shot that shyt down so fast. I felt sorry for them.

:francis: I still don't think Deckard is human, despite Ford and Ridley saying he is.

:francis: Wallace just gonna get away with it, huh. I guess the consolation is he couldn't get what he want no matter how the movie turned out?

anyway, 4.25/5

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
latest

watching Superior Otto Spidey sonning folks left and right is hilarious!!

:russ: