Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Aprilfoolsday_poster.jpg

APRIL FOOLS:umad:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching War Horse now... :dry:

Horse movies are so damn boring :snoop:

Except for Hot to Trot with Bobcat Goldwaith,fukking classic!

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
finally just got around to watching The Great Gatsby.
i know it got mixed to poor reviews so it had me going in with low expectations but i enjoyed it.

taking into consideration i usually can't stand Tobey Maguire and with him being Nick it's even more surprising i really liked it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Got to see an advance premiere to the new Jason Statham flick Homefront, and it's another good entry to his catalog. Despite of what the trailer tries to make it look like, it's not much of an action movie and more of a thriller, but the occasional action is really good and more importantly, old-fashionably violent. Like every punch and kick has the impact of a stick of dynamite exploding, and one can simply not argue against Statham slamming a car battery in a man's face. :wow:

Originally I was worried a lot about James Franco playing the villain since there's no way he could be any match for Statham in a straight up fight, but the movie established early he wasn't about that life and more of a sneaky fukk, which worked really well. I also liked how he and some of the characters involved weren't necessarily evil, just criminals and low-lifes who had problems on their own. It kinda felt like First Blood in the way the conflict escalates because of poor judgment, bad decisions and people unwilling to give up (Stallone actually wrote the screenplay to this and originally intended it as a Rambo sequel, so I guess that's not entirely surprising).

One thing though, Statham really can't act any part that isn't full-time bad-ass. He's supposed to be playing a caring father half the time here and he's completely outclassed by the ten year old girl playing his daughter, lol. They also got a redhead photo model looking chick playing the psychologist of a deep southern grade school of all places. :deadrose: