Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
ifZvoYp.jpg

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The Arrangement is on E channel but I watched it on demand. The commercial made me think it was about a sugarbaby/sugardaddy arrangement but it's different and alot more than that. :patrice:Shows like this probably increase the number of women who join seeking arrangement and sugar sites like that.
I didn't see a thread in here on it so I may be the only straight guy who watches it. :pachaha::snoop::dead:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Pulp-Fiction-Cover-PP30791.jpg

His magnum opus. Still a great film but now I can see where the dialogue stops feeling natural and where it's straight up QT talking :heh:

Zed/Gimp scene gets less :krs: and more :dame: by the watch though.....was that really necessary? :usure:

And I really can't get over Jules getting punked by Jimmy like that. fukk if its his house or not :camby:

And I'm really just noticing how bad Vincent fell the fukk off by the end of the movie :picard:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
b6fdbeaf5365e326a02522b155dafe28.jpg

Said it before, I'll say it again, this is his best overall film but I really understand why it's so underrated, especially if you prefer his later films. The Tarantino-isms are nowhere to be found for the most part.

Characters actually sound and feel like people instead of caricatures and mouthpieces.

No overly long self-satisfying monologues from said mouthpieces.

Violence wasn't at all over the top.

Black lead characters that aren't being called "******" every 15 seconds.

The plot is linear and actually doesn't suffer for it.

Shame he couldn't hold it in all the way though and had to focus on Bridget Fonda's feet in the beginning :dayum:

Still, his most mature work and I don't think he'll ever surpass it at the rate he's going.

Last edited: