Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The-Thieves-2012-Movie-Poster.jpg

Korea is 5/5 so far...this shyt was piff :banderas:

Got New World coming up next

@FlyRy I'll be creeped out sometime this weekend with Mother and The Wailing :whoa:

The poster alone got me wanting to wishlist this:wow:

71AajReakAL._SY445_.jpg

This movie was okay. The problem with this flick was the fact that it doesn't know if it wants to be a drama or comedy. Art house or typical flick. Japanese as hell or typical drama. It sort of lost me which is sad because the actual story was kinda:picard::dame:. Leave them prostitutes alone brehs:whoa:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
newworldposter_1200.jpg

Brehs...this might be the worst one I've seen so far, and I'm STILL glued to the screen like :lupe:

That elevator scene :damn:

This shyt aint funny no more...there's no reason why America can't make movies on this level or better on a consistent basis :notithes:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
694f633fb7048376f40006315f737045.jpg

QONVIyz.gif

nikka :whoo:

This joint had it all. Action, humor, suspense, mystery, plot twists...godamn! :damn:

This is what Korean cinema has been like all this time? :notithes:

I downloaded 23 more flicks off the strength of Coli recommendations via lurking....I'm about to feast :win:

just watched this

:mjcry:

vanza

Rookie
Daps
Been catching up on Shameless. It’s a really good show, about to finish season 5.
the uk or american one? I didnt know that show is actually uk original and americans made their version of it :smile:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the uk or american one? I didnt know that show is actually uk original and americans made their version of it :smile:
American version. My friend told me there was a UK version and I was reading about the UK characters on Wikipedia today actually, just trying to see the comparison. Have you see it?

vanza

Rookie
Daps
American version. My friend told me there was a UK version and I was reading about the UK characters on Wikipedia today actually, just trying to see the comparison. Have you see it?
no I havent seen the uk version but seen british magazines talk about the actors from it so googled it some yrs ago :smile: only seen american version but not all seasons but have too catch up too and see the new ones :smile:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no I havent seen the uk version but seen british magazines talk about the actors from it so googled it some yrs ago :smile: only seen american version but not all seasons but have too catch up too and see the new ones :smile:
Cool. And thank you for posting that living with depression video. I needed to see it.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
casualties-of-war-cinema-quad-movie-poster-(1).jpg

Platoon is a goddamn Disney flick compared to this. Might be the best Vietnam movie after Apocalypse Now.