Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
i didn't mind the make up etc.
like this movie..same message in a way..
ZA8SLnLUZnqwi5_T4Q_QZbTy7A65s13y9VzsYpYKD1p7NLN9x5wwPsk8NIPOEl-trs8d=w320-h460

Watermelon-6.png

:russ:
A friend kept telling me to watch this and i wouldnt bc it looked and sounded racist as hell. I finally watched it and it was pretty funny. I liked it more than i thought i would

vanza

Rookie
Daps
Same here. Ive zseen just about all of them. AlwYs looking for more
this the chicago rippers crew, one used to work for john wayne gacy actually and I dont know how the guys met each other with the same fetish(they got aroused in breast they removed from their victims) :/ this was before internet.

sunset strip killers.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
this the chicago rippers crew, one used to work for john wayne gacy actually and I dont know how the guys met each other with the same fetish(they got aroused in breast they removed from their victims) :/ this was before internet.

sunset strip killers.

I never saw the Chicago rippers one. Def gonna check that out. Good looking out

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
face-in-the-crowd-poster.jpg

This movie man.....:wow:. So good, but there were some parts where I'm like "This is just the Andy Griffith show without ole dude". Thankfully, I stuck with the movie because it took a turn for the dark as the character Andy played embodies the epidemic of how the media plagues the brain of thoughtless beings. We as people always want a representative figure to attach to like a vice and once we find out their true colors, on to the next one. Bottom line, a hero is nothing but a sandwich. Walter Matthau played the living hell out of his short role:banderas:. Dude came into that flick like:

RealPepperyCrocodileskink.gif

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The-Thieves-2012-Movie-Poster.jpg

Korea is 5/5 so far...this shyt was piff :banderas:

Got New World coming up next

@FlyRy I'll be creeped out sometime this weekend with Mother and The Wailing :whoa:

Bro idk what it is but they make fire ass movies for no fukking reason. I watched mother before had me tearing up I haven't seen the thieves or the wailing