Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just finished season 3. Sadly it didn't get renewed but I would highly recommend it. Very original and funny.
web_largecoverart_series_man-seeking-woman_270x398_s3.jpg

Lucy was sweet :youngsabo:but Liz tho :ohlawd:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So im watching season 3 of The Flash on Netflix and Im into it and shyt. Then I get to the end of that Dominators episode and it says "To be continued on ARROW".. What type of November sweeps shyt is that :gucci:

I dont watch Arrow yet :gucci:

Edit: now I gotta watch an episode of DC Legends season 2??? I haven't started season 2 yet :gucci:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll Season 2 from FX. Just watched it so I could mark it off my list :shaq2:...should have known better than watch another Dennis Leary show that motherfukker is always writing in gratuitous and unrealistic sex scenes for himself :hhh::comeon::camby:. To top it off these idiots were trying to get a record deal for a real rock singer/band not that indie/alternative shyt thats popping nowadays - who the fukk is tryna get 360'd up instead of going indie, especially in a genre that is pretty much dead in the mainstream :mindblown::dahell:. Liz Gillies though :whew: