Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Elle (2016) A french movie. Only reason why I watched it was it is considered a psychological thriller and it has high ratings and won alot of awards.

Not giving anything away by saying the main female character gets raped in the first 30 seconds of the movie. And the rest of the movie is how she responds to it and her every day life. Gonna make feminists mad. It is a very French movie imo
@Ciggavelli check this movie out when you have time. It is a interesting movie.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Elle (2016) A french movie. Only reason why I watched it was it is considered a psychological thriller and it has high ratings and won alot of awards.

Not giving anything away by saying the main female character gets raped in the first 30 seconds of the movie. And the rest of the movie is how she responds to it and her every day life. Gonna make feminists mad. It is a very French movie imo
Thanks...I definitely will. I love psychological movies/TV :salute:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
250px-Aeon2.jpg

...I forgot how much FUKKERY this was:wtf::dahell::banderas:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
i watched this last night....shyt is :wow:

wait until the bear scene :wow:
Yeah its FIRE. I thought the whole movie was about him seeking revenge on the bear but he wrapped that up pretty quick.

Dude recovered quicker than Goku in the body chamber :bryan:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

It's a French movie by Paul Verhoeven though, which is very vital to the movie's tone.