Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bad Moms

:stopitslime:

No more weed for my girl for the rest of the weekend

Shes officially on punishment

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
xPYwWgW.jpg

I know how divisive this is on here, but I really enjoyed it. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
the-legend-of-tarzan-poster-imax.jpg

I didn't know Samuel L, Margo Robbie, or Christoph Waltz was in it before picking it. Feels like marketing either did a terrible job or the budget was low for marketing.
Cgi was trash but I enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would.
On a scale of :beli: to :banderas:
I give it a :ehh:

EDIT: oh and I gave 31 a watch cuz there were no good copies of hell or high water, hands of stone, or sully out and it was super trash. I don't even know how anybody could enjoy that movie. Even the ppl who made it. I should've listened to the Brehs that told me don't do it

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished the first season of American Crime on Netflix. Watched a few episodes of the second. It's really good, but it's not a very fun show to watch. I can't binge it like other shows.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I disagree because I read your signature and United 93 is trash wherein Sully is a great traditional drama (safe for that pesky, unnecessary villainizing of the investigators).
Why haven't you reviewed Train to Busan or The Wailing yet :ufdup:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why haven't you reviewed Train to Busan or The Wailing yet :ufdup:

I did, you insolent fool. You even dapped it.:why:

ZojPueF.png

One of the best films I have seen this year and easily the best horror I've seen in forever. It's very comparable to The Shining in the way it's essentially a story of an evil, whose nature is shrouded in mystery, that slowly gains and exercises power through many different forms (mental intimidation, possession of the living, resurrection of the dead, etc.). It's brilliantly executed mainly because the supernatural aspect allows Na Hong-jin's greatest narrative strength, the exploration of human error, to shine like never before as the concept of logic becomes eliminated. Whereas in The Chaser and The Yellow Sea you could sit back and judge the characters' actions and decisions through logic, here you are as lost in the events as they are and thus you are similarly carried away by the current of increasing madness as the characters are. Rarely has a movie so justified its length (two and a half hours) as this film does the way the third act unleashes a storm of story twists and all-around mind fukkery that will have you glued to your seat trying to figure out if there's any way the main character can make it out of there. Na Hong-jin may have arrived on the Korean film scene just a tad too late to ride the same wave that contemporaries Kim Jee-woon, Park Chan-wook and Bong Joon-ho rode to world-wide recognition, but there isn't a shred of doubt that he doesn't deserve to have his name mentioned in the same breath as them.

I haven't watched Train To Busan yet because the only copy I found so far was a bit choppy webrip with poor half-assed subtitles, so I skipped it. I haven't bothered to see if there's a better version out yet.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I did, you insolent fool. You even dapped it.:why:

I haven't watched Train To Busan yet because the only copy I found so far was a bit choppy webrip with poor half-assed subtitles, so I skipped it. I haven't bothered to see if there's a better version out yet.
There's a 1080 ish out there. I just replaced the soft subtitles with the correct ones I downloaded.

Been saying all week Wailing gave me nightmares

when the japanese man reveals his true form and they zoom in on his face :sadbron:

Still haven't seen Yellow Sea