Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
v1.bTsxMDg1NDE1OTtqOzE3MTM1OzEyMDA7MTEwOzE1MQ

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The Secret Life of Pets

My son LOVED this shyt!!

Hell... I loved it too!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
QQ2F0fp.jpg

I liked it even though it was a bit weird. I mean, the plot is straight forward as hell (ex-con father must protect his estranged fukk-up daughter from cartel members) but it plays out with far more humor than I expected. It's a smart role for Gibson to play though, as former alcoholic John Link who knows he fukked up and doesn't expect anyone to forgive him for his fukk-ups, but is at the least somewhat happy he's got his own life on the rails again (sounds like someone we all know). It's surprisingly light on action, playing out more like a thriller but with most of the entertainment coming from the aforementioned humor. It doesn't always gel well with the seriousness of the plot, and occasionally comes off a bit too forced, but still Link might be the funniest grumpy old man to grace the screen since Walt Kowalski, mostly due to the undeniable talent of Gibson who can make his every reactionary groan of 'fukk!' to every new situation sound hilariously fitting. That brings me back to the "bit weird" part because as the movie builds to its climax, it then decides to end on a strangely subdued note, fitting of the story arc but not really the tone of the movie. It just kinda veers back and forth like that the whole ride and while it's hard not to like it, it's also easy to see that this could've used some more time in the kitchen to make it work a tad better.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
i just discovered a bunch of buckwild pre-code films. they'll give us all some extra knowledge on life

these chicks were hard core hustlers/lovers and ride or die.

The Motion Picture Production Code of 1930 (Hays Code)

jane fonda breaks it down in her tcm series

Complicated Women Movies before Hays Code

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I watched Girl 6 earlier with my lady

Damn Theresa Randle was a bad mamma jamma!!!:whew: