Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Books

Rookie
Daps
yes indeed..
have you seen any other of Abdellatif Kechiche's films?
CousCous is a nice cultural film and Black Venus is a must watch..for educational/historical purposes, Important!
his 2003 film (shot in a style of a documentary ish) Games of love and chance is pretty interesting..gritty in terms of realism and style.
No, this was my first. I'll check those others out though.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
270px-Justiceleagueunlimited-intro.jpg
Young_Justice_Title.jpg

...can't believe I slept on this :cape::banderas::lawd:

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Did it backwards after seeing Jason Bourne sunday watched one a day of the OG trilogy. I scoff at euro fags who hate on these films.

I don't think ultimatum should be at the top of critic and user lists though i like supremacy and identity more.
11890_front.jpg

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Would You Rather" With Brittany Snow. Thought it was garbage. Vile and predictable. BTW, Neflix's G rating is confusing as hell to me. How isn't this movie an 18?:what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Independence day 2. Wow such hot trash. What a joke of a film. No emotional investment from any of the characters. How do the nerd scientists have better performances then the heroes. People couldn't even say wouuuuuuuuuuuu right after they got a crucial kill. Terrible casting terrible acting terrible films but good effects. I see why will wanted no part of this Filth.

• Dap
Reactions: .r.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Grandma's Boy

"Im sorry, was that expensive piece?!?!" :meloohhh:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:francis: @ Bill Maher being the realest black man in the US and aint even black

How fukkin embarrassing in this?!

Cause these sucka ass nikkas scared of these crakkkers on TWITTER!!!!

fukkin TWITTER!!!!:stopitslime:

Wow

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
blue_poster_web.jpg

Great film with incredible performances :wow:

So you come in here name dropping one of the greatest films of the past few years and then I look at your avi and you got the gawd Aguirre, The Wrath Of God in it as well? I mean, I know our minds are like 90% in sync but what the hell, Books?

:mindblown:

Books

Rookie
Daps
So you come in here name dropping one of the greatest films of the past few years and then I look at your avi and you got the gawd Aguirre, The Wrath Of God in it as well? I mean, I know our minds are like 90% in sync but what the hell, Books?

:mindblown:
Man, that Aguirre soundtrack and the ending, just so :banderas:My first step into Herzog's filmography.
I've been on a tear over the last week and a half or so. Gone through the Three Colours trilogy, Rashomon, The Seventh Seal, Stalker and more. Too many classics to watch!