Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
EX MACHINA

ex_machina_dance2_zps360vern4.gif

"I'm about to tear up the fukking dance floor, dude! Check me out. " Best line in the movie.:banderas:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
EX MACHINA

ex_machina_dance2_zps360vern4.gif

"I'm about to tear up the fukking dance floor, dude! Check me out. " Best line in the movie.:banderas:
fukkin red headed dude was such a hater, he could have been gettin in on all of those broads

watched the dark knight last night, shyt gets me invested every time, people would rather live a lie than live with the truth, real heroes go unsung or swept to the side

i also watched Clive Barkers lord of illusions, Baker called it his take on chinatown meets the exorcist, there are 2 realms of magic, 1 is the glittery spotlight where men get paid stupid amounts of money in vegas for their trickery, and the other is the realm where people do it for real, men have the power of demons and the only illusion is death. At one point a character states that he can recreate any miracle in the bible given the right prep time, and it makes you think like :ohhh: how many "miracles" were actually miracles and how many were were just illusions?

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Band-Of-Brothers-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

The best thing HBO, or probably anyone, has ever done.