Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
91uy2gSHtrL._SX342_.jpg

did snoop really stand up to suge like that? :patrice:

the movies one part a trip down memory lane, and a tribute to NWA, then it becomes like a movie about how politics of the business tear close people apart

and basically death row was like--

Last edited:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
91uy2gSHtrL._SX342_.jpg

did snoop really stand up to suge like that? :patrice:

the movies one part a trip down memory lane, and a tribute to NWA, then it becomes like a movie about how politics of the business tear close people apart

and basically death row was like--

I don't see what's so hard to believe about Snoop standing up to Suge. What would do if someone you don't know from a can of paint came at you like that? Before I watched the movie nikkas had me thinking Snoop was getting super rowdy in that scene, but I just didn't see it that way. Dre pretty much saved him from that ass whooping.

Bool

Rookie
Daps
Bicycle Theives

Who would've known that such a simple premise can expand into something much more. It's a must-watch and it has a French New Wave feel to it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just finished inception....been a long ass time but I love this movie.

It's never left me after I saw a day one in the theaters. I just randomly picture shyt in my mind going down the levels on the elevator
I'm still flabbergasted that it got shyt on so hard by critics, movie is fire :wow:

It's in my Netflix list. Been wanting to rewatch it

Bicycle Theives

Who would've known that such a simple premise can expand into something much more. It's a must-watch and it has a French New Wave feel to it.

I always get confused. Some people call it the Bicycle Thief and some call it Bicycle Thieves. I remember laughing at that kid in the restaurant

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Cartel-Land_poster_goldposter_com_1-400x593.jpg

The half of the film focused on the Mexican side of the border and Autodefensas was fascinating....the American side not so much.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Oh snap you're fast, I just edited that post & added your quote.

I got WOAT cuz my haters were making 2-3 alias accounts to vote for me.

Nobody on the Coli hated me until they found out I'm a white girl that loves black men.
No one made any aliases to vote for you. We all hate you, deal with it.

You're 40 years old with the personality of a socially inept 11 year old. You stick out like a sore thumb here.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
No one made any aliases to vote for you. We all hate you, deal with it.

You're 40 years old with the personality of a socially inept 11 year old. You stick out like a sore thumb here.

:dahell:

Why you tryin to bring drama into the film thread? Someone neg this a$$hole for me :rudy:

@Poe Dameron aka @Big Daddy aka ProBlackPanther following me around the Coli replying to every post I make under both aliases and dapping your own posts :mjlol:

Your obsession with me is creepy :what:

:camby:

Last edited: