Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Breh I wish I did. I've got none of my smileys anymore and I'm real torn up about it

ycCas.png

Back Up Your User Smilies

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ: and how the entire sub-forum is on @Strawberry nutsacks.. its discussing.
Oh and there is also a Salon sub forum..

:patrice:

I don't have nutsacks.

:jbhmm:

And I sometimes wonder why TLR is so obsessed with me but what can I do? :manny:

Just the entire thing breh lol. Wasn't ready to see a debate on who common should or shouldn't be dating. Bunch of grown men worried about what another man does with his dikk

It may sound surprising but TLR is full of virgins, 18-22 year old boys, and men who haven't had p*ssy in a year or two.
:pachaha:

Last edited:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
If they're on you like they are, how in the world did you get the worst poster tag?

Oh snap you're fast, I just edited that post & added your quote.

I got WOAT cuz my haters were making 2-3 alias accounts to vote for me.

Nobody on the Coli hated me until they found out I'm a white girl that loves black men.

:yeshrug:

IDGAF Black men are GOAT

:blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh snap you're fast, I just edited that post & added your quote.

I got WOAT cuz my haters were making 2-3 alias accounts to vote for me.

Nobody on the Coli hated me until they found out I'm a white girl that loves black men.

:yeshrug:

IDGAF Black men are GOAT

:blessed:

Sounds like you need to get out of canada :russ:

:salute::leon:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My 14 yr old daughter just started getting into smallville. I been telling her forever but since the piff of Arrow, Flash, gotham and supergirl she finally took her dads advance..

She says its #1, flash #2 then arrow ... she's up to the season 5 finale...been watching like 7 episodes a day for a week... good thing its midterms and she doesnt have school then she can see like 12 or so.. Gotta love the youths binge watching ability.. i cant do it like that

OLD heads.. we must keep the old shows alive for our youth and show them what back in the day is about..

meanwhile I finally saw kingsman ... great.. Trying to do Ultron next

I might have to start a thread on movies you own or dvr'd and havent watched yet.. cause i got a bunch... and my logic is if i own it I refuse to watch on TV .. the first viewing must be on the 120" screen with Dolby-True HD .. I got over 200 movies in my Queue...I saw kignsman on HBO and dvrd Ultron.. I'm starting to put an end to my one rule.. damn Queue to big

Last edited: