Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Class of 1984

51gUwUCo8dL.jpg

Entertaining, with characters that are developed just enough for them to have depth plus it has that 80's camp/cheese that adds to it.. solid underrated flick.
'

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Final_1sht_ETRG_Can_NoRating.jpg

It was a four part episode of the show with a fire soundtrack and dozens of bitties. And Drama finally got a win :blessed:
Still gon' buy it to complete the collection.

:mjlol: I love this movie. RIP Alan Rickman

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I meant to post this months ago; The first Wolverine movie (granted I half way watched) wasn't that bad. And Deadpool (these Deadpool commercials made me think of it) was pretty cool--granted in not too familiar with his character, so I don't know what ppl didn't appreciate about the film depiction.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Im halfway thru the first season of Game of Thrones:wow:

Cant believe i slept on this so long

I just put the HBOGo app on the Roku last week and decided togive it a shot and I was hooked after episode 1 :damn:
honestly, it doesnt even get GREAT until like the 8th episode IMO....if you are hooked now....it only gets better....

just watched 3:10 to Yuma (bale/Crow) now im playing Red Dead :laugh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I meant to post this months ago; The first Wolverine movie (granted I half way watched) wasn't that bad. And Deadpool (these Deadpool commercials made me think of it) was pretty cool--granted in not too familiar with his character, so I don't know what ppl didn't appreciate about the film depiction.
his mouth was sewn shut....aka the most entertaining aspect of his character was takin away. (I dont read the comics, that just seems to be the consensus ...as you can see in the new movie he talks mad shyt)