Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
e6335e303d6445b5f0a806638cd0f428.jpg

Upstream_Color_poster.jpg

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've heard. And I normally fukk with Allison Janney on the strength of the west wing

Allison Janney is really really good in Mom, and I would normally say that she's the person carrying the show, but I can't go that far - everyone else is good too, especially Faris.

It's just a solid B/B+ overall, and not just for a multi-cam, but for a comedy in general.

It's funny, but unafraid of real emotions and real moments, especially to do with the two main character's sobriety (it's basically about Janney and Faris being a mother and a daughter and being parents as well as recovering alcoholics/drug addicts).

I know you watch TBBT, so if you can sit through it and enjoy it (like me) I think you'll find this about 2 or 3 levels above in terms of quality, writing, jokes and story.

It's just a good show that has gotten better from an already good 1st 2 seasons.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Allison Janney is really really good in Mom, and I would normally say that she's the person carrying the show, but I can't go that far - everyone else is good too, especially Faris.

It's just a solid B/B+ overall, and not just for a multi-cam, but for a comedy in general.

It's funny, but unafraid of real emotions and real moments, especially to do with the two main character's sobriety (it's basically about Janney and Faris being a mother and a daughter and being parents as well as recovering alcoholics/drug addicts).

I know you watch TBBT, so if you can sit through it and enjoy it (like me) I think you'll find this about 2 or 3 levels above in terms of quality, writing, jokes and story.

It's just a good show that has gotten better from an already good 1st 2 seasons.

:salute: you convinced me salesman. I'm going to peep it. I'm always down for more CJ Craig