Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How can you hate that shyt? To me it's classic because of how dark that joke is, might be the gulliest thing Bond ever said. :russ:

It's because it was so forced and obviously ADR'd lol...like they went through the movie and said "Hm, we need a joke here" I think Brosnan's "They'll print anything these days" is darker and gullier actually. Dumps homeboy into the printing press, his blood is covering the newspapers, he straightens his tie and delivers the line cooly and coldly

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's because it was so forced and obviously ADR'd lol...like they went through the movie and said "Hm, we need a joke here" I think Brosnan's "They'll print anything these days" is darker and gullier actually. Dumps homeboy into the printing press, his blood is covering the newspapers, he straightens his tie and delivers the line cooly and coldly

Nah, the guts joke is darker, breh. It is a crudely detailed pun when you think about it.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Terminator Genisys

1HkeEBe.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finished my tarantino marathon with Inglorious Basterds and Django unchained. Movies i copped on blu-ray day one, but hadn't seen since theaters
well i did throw basterds on but was tryina get laid the whole time

Before I started it in my mind inglorious was the better film. But I actually enjoyed Django a lot more.

I think Inglourious has the better scenes but I got a ADD and paused it a million times. I watched Django straight through without checking my phone or anything :manny:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've watched a lot of movies in my time but Knock Knock with Keanu Reeves may be the worst movie i've ever seen :aicmon:

How did he go from John Wick to this pile of dog shyt :wtf: His acting in this movie is :mindblown: it does not even make sense

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What do you give The Martian outta 10?

I agree with you though
like a 7/10

my expectations were a little too high, but it was in the EXACT same vein as Gravity and Gravity did everything better imo. I needed to see Matt Damon go insane or some shyt from lack of human contact..IDK the martian just needed another element to it. it was missing something

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
watched some shyt called Zipper
these politicians aint shyt

but we already know that :snoop:

bout to look at Hidden
scratch that
watching Turbo Kid