Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
magnolia-movie-picture-21.jpg

Heavy heavy movie. It's so depressing I honestly have no opinion on whether it's a good film or not. I really like Tom Cruise in this movie though, it was interesting to see him share screen time with so many other talented actors. At times it felt almost over-the-top sad/dark but i feel like this is a movie where your opinion changes every time you watch it.

Haven't finished it. It's sat on my dvr for about two years because of exactly what you said about it being heavy

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Haven't finished it. It's sat on my dvr for about two years because of exactly what you said about it being heavy
not only is it heavy, but it's fukking long as fukking shyt. I would bet MONEY that there were more tears shed in this film then any other film in film history. 3 hours of cocaine, death and tears and all types of fukked up shyt. I actually love how it ends though not spoiling anything but it's almost like it's the only ray of light in the whole fukkin movie. Just pure darkness with a small glimpse of light at the end.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
not only is it heavy, but it's fukking long as fukking shyt. I would bet MONEY that there were more tears shed in this film then any other film in film history. 3 hours of cocaine, death and tears and all types of fukked up shyt. I actually love how it ends though not spoiling anything but it's almost like it's the only ray of light in the whole fukkin movie. Just pure darkness with a small glimpse of light at the end.

Yeah that's staying on the DVR until I move one day

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yeah its a uh...yeah ......I rented that flick one time had an unexpected date and we watched it. Like...yeah. :patrice:

It's worth a watch. On a rainy day. Drunk. Right after eating a bad meal. :manny: