Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
tumblr_m4qm0czvPS1r1hjs2o1_500.jpg

:damn:

Best revenge film In ages.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Picture12.jpg

Solid film in the "socially conscious noir" genre, but does feel more dated than similar titles. It reminded me a lot of Lang's "Fury" which I found much more interesting.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I rewatched Close Encounters of the Third Kind last night. The first act is great the climax is incredible it still loses me a bit in the middle when he starts going nuts but its a good movie and I bought the three version bluray. @MartyMcFly

Grindhouse:
I was halfway through Planet Terror before I realized they split it up into two separate movies for the home release. Didnt care for it so much but rose mcgowan was looking :noah:.

Deathproof: actually really enjoyed it as much as a kid shyt on. I'm a Tarantino stan though. Jungle julia :ohlawd:

Bob le flambeur

Murder, my sweet

Bonnie and Clyde: dope. I liked it more than Butch Cassidy

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I rewatched Close Encounters of the Third Kind last night. The first act is great the climax is incredible it still loses me a bit in the middle when he starts going nuts but its a good movie and I bought the three version bluray. @MartyMcFly

Grindhouse:
I was halfway through Planet Terror before I realized they split it up into two separate movies for the home release. Didnt care for it so much but rose mcgowan was looking :noah:.

Deathproof: actually really enjoyed it as much as a kid shyt on. I'm a Tarantino stan though. Jungle julia :ohlawd:

Bob le flambeur

Murder, my sweet

Bonnie and Clyde: dope. I liked it more than Butch Cassidy

You got the grindhouse blu with the fake trailers right?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I downloaded the rips that had them and bought deathproof separately after watching to make my QT cypher complete

Yeah you did it wrong breh. Get that Grindhouse blu which keeps them together as one feature, complete with all of the trailers. I got it for $10 from Best Buy a few years ago, I'm sure it's going for about the same now somewhere, maybe less

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah you did it wrong breh. Get that Grindhouse blu which keeps them together as one feature, complete with all of the trailers. I got it for $10 from Best Buy a few years ago, I'm sure it's going for about the same now somewhere, maybe less
Didn't know it existed til now breh. Its only a dollar more than i paid for DP. Not in stock til thurs though.