Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
American Sniper

UfeIHpM.jpg

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
MV5BMTkxMjgwMDM4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk3NTIwNDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

I was "ok", but I found Samuel L Jackson role, the fact the main character "Aggy" kept dressing up as "hip-hop" and the lack of diversity in the film somewhat annoying

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Fellini-Satyircon

This shyt is crazy, It's a depiction of the fukkery and debauchery of ancient Rome done in a way that could only be Fellini. I thought this did a great job of portraying Rome as a complete alien incomprehensible world. When Rome is usually depicted it usually just feels like a drab costume drama but here it's a utterly batshyt mental time of orgies, ultra violence, cannibalism, tranny demi gods and women who's pussies are literally on fire :mjlol:

:whoo::dahell::banderas: / 10

Leviathan

This is heavyweight cinema right hurr. I found it a little hard to follow early on as it's a film that doesn't really hold your hand but an hour in the film really got it's claws into me so it should really open up with further viewings. But a very smart, cynical depiction of the corruption and rotten core of Russian society.

I Saw the Devil

This shyt was nasty. An ultra violent crazy South Korean revenge flick but smarter than your average Old Boy clone. I like how the film uses violence to turn a spotlight on the audience itself - challenging them to decide whether they enjoy or are repelled by the hideous violence being carried out on the film's antagonist. Despite the grueling violence some scenes were kinda hilarious to me. Despite the killer being a nasty b*stard the scene when he sons the doctor was :mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Sex Only me - 2015 Latest Nollywood Full Movie

A bored rich lady thinks she has found a boy toy.....until other bored rich ladies found out what he can do in the bedroom... :steviej:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Movie: 2010: The Year We Make Contact (1984) 7/10
TV Show: Secrets and Lies (2015) 10/10