Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Mortdecai

1KMG75r.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
zVSoprV.png

Late 60s thriller about a young disillusioned man who is slowly planning to commit mass murders (inspired by Charles Whitman as well as a 1965 highway sniper attack). Boris Karloff plays a veteran horror actor (modeled after himself) who wants to retire but has to make one final appearance at his final movie's premiere at a drive-in theater, which is also set to become the final stage of the killer's murder spree, a clash between the classic on-screen monster and the real-life monster of modern society. It's a pretty fascinating thriller. The juxtaposition between the two storylines is very loose and can feel like you're watching two separate movies (story goes Roger Corman told Bogdanovich he could make whatever movie he wanted to make as long as he used Boris Karloff as well as footage of the Boris Karloff movie The Terror, which is probably the reason we don't get a story just about the sniper) but it's still well-written and well-directed, showing true promise of the then debuting Bogdanovich.

Btw, the James Brown the poster refers to is not the James Brown, in case you're wondering.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
A pair of Horrifying Netflix Films:

The House October Built: It was alright, coulda been way more creative

You're Next: I was actually surprised how much I liked it, good lines and kept the action moving.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
an adultery and nuclear apocalypse tale filmed in Puerto Rico

two dudes and one woman and husband wasn't hearing that share his wife mess :russ:

Last Woman on Earth 1960 (Full Movie)

tt0054017.jpg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
i downloaded this this morning how is it?
I thought it was aight as a time killer.

most people hate it cause they expect more from Depp which I agree that this ain't one of his best. but it's not the worst movie either.
I changed my mind on turning it off 20 minutes in and watched the whole thing and I wasn't even mad at myself for it.