Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
600full-the-house-of-the-devil-poster.jpg

:francis:

The only way one can even call this decent is if they haven't seen any horror flicks from the '70s and '80s

This movie has more montages of this bytch walkin/dancin to musical accompaniment than anything remotely scary/horrifying.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

good drop, i watched it a couple of times and 'nights of cabiria'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giulietta_Masina

In 1954, she starred with Anthony Quinn in Fellini's La Strada, playing the abused stooge of Quinn's travelling circus strongman. In 1957, she won the Best Actress Award at the Cannes Film Festival for her portrayal of the title role in Fellini's Nights of Cabiria. She played a prostitute who endures life's tragedies and disappointments with both innocence and resilience.

220px-Nights_of_Cabiria_Poster.jpg

The film won the 1957 Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film. This was the second straight year Italy and Fellini won this Academy Award award, having won for 1956's La Strada, which also starred Giulietta Masina.

:whew:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Kingsman

Also been watching Mozart in the Jungle on amazon with my girl

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
This movie has more montages of this bytch walkin/dancin to musical accompaniment than anything remotely scary/horrifying.
Exactly!
I was like :rudy: as long as this is going somewhere but it never fukking did
I was expecting the new Black Christmas, not some bytch doing the Starlord :mindblown:
The last 20 mins where so fukking rushed compared to the mountains of setup before it
The only thing that I'll give it credit for is the (not so) hidden plot that the director cleverly hid