Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lazy Saturday and my fukkin BM took my son to see Big Hero joint :mjcry:

I wanted to see it too :sadbron:

watched Jersey Boys
bought to check that Automata shyt

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
A Night At The Roxbury

ibYPDb7.jpg

Top Gear: The Perfect Road Trip 2

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Pompeii-poster.jpg

...always been fascinated with how Pompeii got dusted to smithereens:youngsabo:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Because of Interstellar I decided to rewatch 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time in like ten years, and I just have to say Kubrick might be the most disrespectful filmmaker ever. He left absolutely no room for future filmmakers to touch what he did there ever, at least not until we reach the point where movies can be filmed in actual space. Like you can tell it's special (mostly practical) effects, sure, but he makes it look so goddamn effortless. Nowadays special effects companies are up to their necks in computers and still can't equal the tangibility of this movie's visual effects.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
i copped this low budget hip hop drama in the $5 bin. good story line, decent acting and has some piff chicks in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419168/

>>The Hit is the sequel to cult favorite Straight Out of Compton, in which Blair Underwood stars as Hen, an up-and-coming record executive whose goal is to bring all rival rap record labels together and form one black-owned label that gives back to the community. While building this label he crosses paths with the Mob. Suddenly he's not just fighting for his business - he's fighting for his life.

th

@malcolmxxx_45 you share that girl

i saw your avi wisdom in the flick. two aspiring rappers were sharing a med student.
:biggrin:

th

Daya-Vaidya-in-The-Hit.jpg

they didn't beef when they found out doe.

:yeshrug:

Uploaded on Jan 9, 2012

The Hit Trailer - Directed by Ryan Combs and starring Blair Underwood, DeRay Davis, James Russo, Ernest Harden Jr., Eddie B. Smith. The Hit is the sequel to cult favorite Straight Out of Compton, in which Blair Underwood stars as Hen, an up-and-coming record executive whose goal is to bring all rival rap record labels together and form one black-owned label that gives back to the community. While building this label he crosses paths with the Mob. Suddenly he's not just fighting for his business - he's fighting for his life.

Universal - 2007

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Stopped it about right when bilbo comes face to face with smaug, they do make up for the boringness of laketown by focusing on Gandalf findingThrain who isnt dead, the dwarves kick the sh1t out of some gaurds in laketown. the thing they cut out of the theatrical cut is that things appear as they dont appear, everybody seems to be tripping balls, so i think gandalf seeing sauron might be justified in him seeing illusions

hobbit2d.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sunshine - Really enjoyed the first 2 acts..that 3rd act was cheeks. I have the same complaint about other boyle flicks (28 days later mainly)

Gonna watch Solaris (OG) tonight

Interstellar has me watching the few space flicks i haven't seen

• Dap
Reactions: hex

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug Extended Ed is def a copp if you enjoyed the movies, just dont expect to watch it all in one sitting, the action is off the charts