Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BloodyIrisPoster.jpg

.. a giallo whodunnit called The Case Of The Bloody Iris:whoo::huhldup:

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JFK Oliver stone:ohlawd:

Such a fantastic movie, now I certainly don't agree with everything in it or the garrison investigation, but that assassination has always fascinated me. Gotta say Kevin Costner killed it
Just watching this for the first time and its been on VHS :lolbron: . Been on a retro kick from my childhood and built a VHS/NES/SNES entertainment center up in my bedroom. Was watching this last night and right after his conversation with Donald Sutherland on the park bench in DC, the tape tracking went to shyt and the movie stopped. It was like weird, creepy divine intervention. It's a two VHS package and I don't know if that was the end of the first tape, but I'm just going with it now. Felt like I was hot on the trail and the universe winked and eye at me and told me to shut the fukk up and go about my daily life :troll:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
TOS_poster_neon.jpeg

One of the movies from the last Oscar season w/buzz I didn't get around to seeing. Eh, maybe I'm just tired of some of the themes present in the movie with the discussion about the ultra wealthy. Felt like I got it, but the movie was pretty long. Middle portion of the movie was disgusting, but also pretty funny with how over the top it got.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Old sitcoms...just finished the nanny, married with children, the jeffersons. And 227. Probably about to start the new harley quinn season and demon slayer season 3 soon :banderas:. Right now, watching p-valley :yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
naked-md-web.jpg

Revisited this Great drama from Mike Leigh. Wow the dialogue and acting made my hairs twitch. If you are aware of great British working class type dramas and up for some strong themes then watch this. Brilliant and it was made in 1993, great scene with main character speaking about a future cashless society!:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I watched this because I was low on shows to watch on the bus and the premise sounded interesting. There was just no way the couples were going to last, none.

kIZ1COc1Ji1VW1ZxXDZLHpIt9zB.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
retribution-2023.jpg

A lot of scenes take place in a Mercedes SUV, which isn't as stylish as it should be. The plot, pretty easy to figure out. 6/10
MV5BZTUyYzVjOTAtNGY1YS00MGI3LTkxMTgtZDRiNDU3YzY1OWFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODgyNjExMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

So this was supposed to be like a black Succession. There's even a plane. It's 72 minutes long, about 15 minutes longer than it should be. 5/10