Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Is this thread for anything you last watched, or shyt new to you?

If it's literal, it's gonna have to be First Things First on FS1.

If it's a movie/show that you might have seen before, it's Lord Of War with Nic Cage. That movie is hilariously bad yet entertaining as hell. I've never seen a movie with so many plotholes and logical inconsistencies that still just...works :whew: that boy cage was in his bag

If this thread is about the last thing you've watched for the first time, it's twisted metal. Great series that I took a while to start because it looked too silly for me but it's actually a great mix of silliness, seriousness, and all out action. Definitely recommend

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
r/movies - New Poster for Sci-Fi Horror 'Underwater' - Starring Kristen Stewart, Vincent Cassel, T.J. Miller - A crew of underwater researchers must scramble to safety after an earthquake devastates their subterranean laboratory.

It was literally Alien but in water. It was a half decent watch though.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Finally gonna finish Walking Dead. Last thing I remember is Rick and a bridge

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps

Really good. Nightmare fuel in many ways, and I don't even have kids. Interesting look into an underworld you don't want to get caught up in, as a religious father tries to find his runaway daughter.

It's a Schrader film so you know the third act is a big sloppy, however I didn't think the ending is bad at all.

I saw this awhile ago. I thought it was pretty good, and didn’t dislike the ending.

the ending being dark for the hooker was sad but well done, and it’s also a surprise after you see the whole movie from the dad’s perspective and then find out the daughter made a choice to leave

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I been curious about this, from what I understood it's the precursor to 8mm. Where'd you watch it? I want the blu ray but that shyt is overpriced

I downloaded it. I still download a lot of stuff because I like having it in my collection.

If you want the links, I can send them to you. Might take a long time to DL it though.

anyone see sharp objects on hbo max?

I saw it awhile ago. Dark and creepy at times. I liked it, it was interesting and kept me engaged.

Also had one of the worst mothers in TV history.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Blackberry-

Heard good things and it was a damn good movie. One of the better watches of the year.

God is a Bullet-

Not bad. Not great but enough craziness going on to keep watching to the end.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BMDIwZWU0Y2ItYjAwOS00NmRmLWE4NWEtMmYyZDA0NzkzOTZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM3NDE3MzQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Part Titanic
Part Ghost Hunters
All horrible

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I just thought it was a very solid B or B+. Nothing bad, but nothing amazing either. You kind of knew where the story was going and the performances are cool, but nothing I would say you need to see the movie for.

Hmm I had a totally different experience and felt it did bring new things to the table as well as interesting twists, but to each his own

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Twisted-Metal_S1_keyart-1650.jpg

Great to see Mackie in more starring roles and Stephanie Beatriz got to be herself a bit after playing deadpanned Rosa for so long in Brooklyn 99. Very fun and very crude. Don't even have to be a fan of the game to enjoy it.