Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What made you go back and re-watch it. I couldn't get into the first time, but I feel like I should give it another try because everyone raves about it. Same with Citizen Kane.
I never re watched it. I love dystopian sci fi flicks but couldn't get into it.

Love CK tho

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
What made you go back and re-watch it. I couldn't get into the first time, but I feel like I should give it another try because everyone raves about it. Same with Citizen Kane.

Really? The camerawork in that film :ohlawd:
Welles's performance :blessed:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I never re watched it. I love dystopian sci fi flicks but couldn't get into it.

Love CK tho
whaaaaaaaaaaaat

get it on fukking bluray and smoke a blunt my dude, the cinematography is incredible

hHUXdQM.jpg

Rutger Haur, Ford and Sean Young put on great performances. It's kind of a creepy movie to me though, really atmospheric a la prometheus...

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Baggage Claim with my woman last night. These romantic movies are forever predictable. I had to pretend I liked it though.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
zatoichi%20on%20the%20road%20dvd2.jpg

this was a decent flick. not particularly great, but the formula has not become stale yet. cinematography is still top notch and as always, katsu is perfect.

QQdD3hq.png

chernobyl is a great setting for a horror movie, unfortunately this movie has a terrible plot, weak special effects, and unlikable characters played by mediocre actors.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
what'd you think breh?

first time i saw it i was kinda :ld:

i'ts been like #1 on my re-watch list for years
this was my first time watching the director's cut, saw the original vhs in the early 90's and accepted for what it looked, which is still remains exquisite and way ahead of its time. I like it.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
is Walk among tombstones good? Im not expecting anything TAKEN like but something more along the lines of The girl with the dragon tattoo or 8MM