Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The-blackening-poster.png

5/10. Wait till streaming. Saw an early screening. Alot of non-black people were laughin a little too hard :unimpressed::mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
MV5BMjNiNDg2OWYtOGEzNy00M2E5LTgxZjItNzVmN2VmNTg3MzBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
missionkandaharen.jpeg
great score shot great, but too many characters and longer than necessary 7/10

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Elvis: Thought it was just decent last night but looking back it wax pretty good, though I thought the pacing was kinda weird ie how much of the movie takes place after he fell off .... Also IDK why ppl thought Tom Hanks was bad, I thought it was a good performance. Still I think The Doors did it better

Renfield: Meh

Edit: Im watching an interview w/Col Tom and his accent was very subtle, Tom Hanks had him sounding like Louis van Gaal :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Scary Movie 2, one of the funniest comedy sequels in movie history

anyway I'm watching 2019 Godzilla King of the Monsters... it's ok so far but nothing to write home about so far

daemonova

Daps
Scary Movie 2, one of the funniest comedy sequels in movie history

anyway I'm watching 2019 Godzilla King of the Monsters... it's ok so far but nothing to write home about so far
Godzilla - trash
Skull island - not a great movie, but you could see what they were trying to accomplish
King of the monsters - perfumed scented trash
Kong v Godzilla- perfection, it's amazing what you can do when you ain't got to explain shiet

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Godzilla - trash
Skull island - not a great movie, but you could see what they were trying to accomplish
King of the monsters - perfumed scented trash
Kong v Godzilla- perfection, it's amazing what you can do when you ain't got to explain shiet

I couldn't even finish watching Godzilla King of the Monsters, I turned half way thru, the OG Godzillas from back in the 70s shyt on this new franchise with Godzilla's face the size of a plum, wtf

same shyt they did with Star Wars with the Force Awakens, in my humble opinion Revenge of the Sith should have been the end of that franchise, the only good Star Wars movie after episodes 1-6 is Star Wars Rogue One, very slept on by many.

edit... not the end of the Star Wars Franchise itself, but no characters from eps 1-6

daemonova

Daps
MV5BZjNlMTA2ZmYtMzUyOS00MmM5LWE3M2EtZGNkN2M5NDk2MWQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIyODMzMzA@._V1_.jpg
An anachronistic fully clothed New England College educated cosplay. While stuff like that gets my blood pumping, I can't recommend this movie. Jokes in the second half hit better than the first. 6/10 and a 5 on the misogyny scale, that trailer a 7 tho. @PlayerNinety_Nine