Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
MV5BNjlkYjc4NGMtZjc3MS00NjQ3LTk4MmUtMTkwZGZjODE1ZDVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Lot to process here. I'll give give it 3 and a half stars and keep it moving for the moment :hubie:
I watched it a few weeks ago. It definitely had some interesting scenes and funny moments. Not sure if it's a good movie or not though. :patrice:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
8bW2RdRkloYtEPhbQZN4wcdmJP4.jpg

Classic but why did Sarah cast that dumb ass spell? She didn't want anything to do with Chris after she cast it so what was the point? Should've just made him more respectful to women.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
8bW2RdRkloYtEPhbQZN4wcdmJP4.jpg

Classic but why did Sarah cast that dumb ass spell? She didn't want anything to do with Chris after she casted it so what was the point? Should've just made him more respectful to women.
She didn't know what she wanted

daemonova

Daps
It's funny because I thought Greg would show proper teeth eventually, but this clip just made me lose hope! :russ:

Reading the comments of the video on YouTube just let me be aware of how disconnected I am from the show's fanbase. This is amazing dialogue to them.
Sucks because I casually stumbled across "Born Rich" which is a Korean series with the same concept and that show is leagues above this one. But still I feel this one show had the makings to be better.

:wow: Oh well, cord pulled.
you might wanna come back now :krs:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
you might wanna come back now :krs:

The old fukk died!! :mjgrin:
I don't know if I can stomach Greg like that though. It certainly is Greg vs Tom now too.

Unless someone else (an outsider) gets the throne. Which amazingly enough, sounds like the choice I would go with as a writer. :francis:

daemonova

Daps
AAAABY9WF234AhcAiXBmMfgi9N2gFwvrMCcwIVkbGc0ViPbEZGKGxBSaqQq3fF_icsBr0WwLNLhSaVKfLiVde3ZNgYqMZx3Ke_PrkzHm.jpg

Lots of insufferable characters that make very questionable decisions. Wished it was funnier, although it does bring more humor towards the end.
If Pete Davidson was the glue that was holding your friendship together, it's time to find new friends.

And then the veterinarian thought he was just gonna smash some coeds, he had no idea them hoes was bipolar

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
71FU3bSBi3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

giphy.gif

The caricature of the ratchet Miami girl got p stale about half way through the season. Also the audio was really poor at times, I don't think there's an episode where there wasn't overdubbing. Shawna kinda fine though.