Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
AN_Feature-678x381.jpg

dead-presidents.jpg

watched Apocalypse Now and Dead Presidents back to back. My second time watching Apocalypse Now, first time on bluray. The cinematography is so piff, especially the bridge scene. Feels like you are on the boat with them.

It was my first time seeing Dead Presidents and I enjoyed it a lot. So many great characters. fukkin Cleon :mjlol: Martin Sheen showing up at the end was a trip. Solid 8/10

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
share.jpg

I kinda put this one off because I’m a huge sopranos fans and everyone who saw this said it was absolute garbage. Well they are correct. I can’t believe Chase was involved with this trash. Boring story with multiple pointless subplots. Inconsistencies with the lore( why is Silvio and puss portrayed as way older than Tony when they supposedly all came up together). The multiple random shoe horned fan service references. Just bad. It views like bad sopranos fan fiction then something actually official

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
AN_Feature-678x381.jpg

dead-presidents.jpg

watched Apocalypse Now and Dead Presidents back to back. My second time watching Apocalypse Now, first time on bluray. The cinematography is so piff, especially the bridge scene. Feels like you are on the boat with them.

It was my first time seeing Dead Presidents and I enjoyed it a lot. So many great characters. fukkin Cleon :mjlol: Martin Sheen showing up at the end was a trip. Solid 8/10

There's a really gread documentary about the making of apocalypse now. It is called Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse (1991). How so much chaos produced such a masterpiece is really eye opening.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
GUEST_b325948e-7384-42d1-b170-3f55b749cd9f

Watched this on Showtime. Some great imagery and themes throughout. Some aspects I didn't get fully, but read some thoughts and listened to some people talk about the film and ending :ohhh:

Frolickingmami

I'm back sukkasssss
Daps
Finally got to watch scary movie for the first time.
Weird as hell. But somewhat intriguing. I may watch the rest.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
71mEPoXewIL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Had never even heard of this series...dope :wow: imagery and acting are top-notch

Haven't seen S2 yet, I guess it's a different story

Hostile

All Star
Daps
dhk14s8ogQkbf6re3HLKV2UBHjx.jpg

This movie is disgusting. Good thing I wasn't eating anything. Best soundtrack from a Dario Argento movie by far. Sounds like something from an old school jrpg.
I like when a female is the killer in these movies.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
MV5BMzQ0YmM2NGEtYWUzYS00NDc1LTk4NWUtMmY2ZWMyM2FmN2FiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

This joint was pretty damn interesting.
I had never heard of this company before until I watched it.

At first I was confused as fukk cause I'm like what tf does this company do. But they did a great job of not explaining what they do until later on because it builds into how much of a scam this was and how even Adam couldn't explain what they were.
When I figured out the grift I was like :ohhh: this is genius. That Adam muafukka is a charismatic narcissist intelligent idiot :wow:
Surprised this fool aint end up dead messing with the Saudi money.

I like how his partner straight hit the
the-s-impsons-bush.gif

Wonder how much he made

Overall good doc.
I see they're coming out with a TV show on it but this doc covered everything pretty well cant see what it could add. :ld:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Benedetta-451650480-large.jpg

interesting flick that's mostly good even though it fits the formula for completely trash. There's a lot going on that's worthy of discussion in regards to central themes but the acting was good, as was the plot...film can drag but all in all...it's worthy of a watch

Hostile

All Star
Daps
4ssDuvEDkSArWEdyBl2X5EHvYKU.jpg

Liked it. Might be time for a little break from the MCU but I don't know what else to watch right now :jbhmm: