Essential Coli-members what's the last thing you watched?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
MV5BNGFlYmYzMmQtMjMwNi00YmE4LThiYTQtMTU5ZWM1ZmVlNDhjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg

oilycompare.JPG

oilydoctors.jpg

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Jan. 28th, 2021

486ed0ef59a5120426806ad283faea8e

This was alright...I kinda think it should have been longer because some parts didn't go into more detail, like his relationship with Nike. The sleaze element was there with the 2nd half featuring cameos by Michael Jordan & Charles Barkley as well as an interview with one of his mistresses. I'll just say that it's a good watch, but it could have been a lot better.

gsw_bm_20210125_mu_min_gfx_1280x720_broadcast.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Calm with Horses

Boring ass mick "gangster" flick :russell:

Couldn't understand half the shyt they said

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
rec2-4.jpg

gotta give this props for not doing what a lot of horror sequels do which is start telling a new story & loosely tying it to the og...this 1 jumps right back into where the 1st ends and expands on it beautifully. I mean the fact they went with a bigger scope and show all these differing perspectives of the event was great & unique for a horror sequel.

However I can't say that all the genre blending didn't coming off like ripoffs of famous horrors either (but that's always been a fine line b/w it & paying homage). This ultimately was just an ok sequel due to some questionable plot points like the chief going along with the doctor as much as he did, the Vatican having the ok to run missions on foreign land with little to no government interference, the addition of the fukking kids (but thank God every adult sonned them when they met them:blessed:), and the transferring of the "infection" at the end. Didn't mind the explaining of the "infection" but as always when trying to explain zombies, logic starts to point out too many flaws...better to just keep us in the moment of characters trying to survive. Overall, this wasn't better than the 1st but was a nice sequel...reading the plot for 3 means Imma end my watching of this series right here:hhh: