Coli Ladies, share your worst period experiences

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I have 4 day cycles but that first day its super heavy, talmbout where I need to wear heavy pads and super plus tampons to avoid a mess. After that day the flow slows down and I don't have to double up on protection as often.

Before my iud, i'd have the worst cramps where it'd be all up in my sides and crushing y uterus causing more irregular urges to blast major dookies. Imagine wiping and seeing brown and red :why: Thankfully those days are over with :lawd:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:But asking about a women's cycle tho?

That's a large part of being a woman and it's something that men will never experience. Then when you consider that men always associate bad attitudes with a woman being on her period, you might as well know what she's going through to cause that attitude.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
First of all i'm a nikka

It was 10-19-07 one of the craziest days of my life.

I was still living in PHX at the time. And we and the female I was seeing get back to the crib. We were both drunk as ever. I push her on the bed ( keep in mind all the lights out) and begin to eat the box. About 5 minutes in I say something like. Damn you wet as fukk tonight. She replies I know Joshua. I continue to eat. 10-15 minutes later we start to have sex. And i'm thinking (she is crazy wet) this is to good to be true. So we fukk about 5 more minutes and I get up and turn on the lights

thumbnail.aspx

Face looked like
thumbnail.aspx

Crazy night. I took a shower for like 3days

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
That's a large part of being a woman and it's something that men will never experience. Then when you consider that men always associate bad attitudes with a woman being on her period, you might as well know what she's going through to cause that attitude.

What man don't know women have cramps while on their cycle? It's creepy as hell to ask a women about their experiences with their period. It almost sounds like OP whats to know how it feels to be a women

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all i'm a nikka

It was 10-19-07 one of the craziest days of my life.

I was still living in PHX at the time. And we and the female I was seeing get back to the crib. We were both drunk as ever. I push her on the bed ( keep in mind all the lights out) and begin to eat the box. About 5 minutes in I say something like. Damn you wet as fukk tonight. She replies I know Joshua. I continue to eat. 10-15 minutes later we start to have sex. And i'm thinking (she is crazy wet) this is to good to be true. So we fukk about 5 more minutes and I get up and turn on the lights

thumbnail.aspx

Face looked like
thumbnail.aspx

Crazy night. I took a shower for like 3days

My nikka, you ate a bleeding box? Say the fukk it ain't so!! Why didn't you punch that bytch in the mouth for deceiving you? That's some foul shyt KNOWING you're on your period and letting a dude go through with that.

When I had sex with the dude and my period came, I was super apologetic but I didn't know.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What man don't know women have cramps while on their cycle? It's creepy as hell to ask a women about their experiences with their period. It almost sounds like OP whats to know how it feels to be a women

It doesn't sound that way to me and it's ok if you and I disagree.

little4209

All Star
Daps
That 1st day be like :why:

...no horror stories or anything...but when i started using tampons :win: TMI lol

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My nikka, you ate a bleeding box? Say the fukk it ain't so!! Why didn't you punch that bytch in the mouth for deceiving you? That's some foul shyt KNOWING you're on your period and letting a dude go through with that.

When I had sex with the dude and my period came, I was super apologetic but I didn't know.

I did. Didnt know it at the time. But yes.

Yep. shyt didn't look good

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
So....random question.....

anyone fukk on their periods? :ld:

I'm scared to even ask my girl. :mjpls:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
My boyfriend had me laughing hysterically at IHOP while I was on my period.

Dunno if you guys know this but laughing or sneezing on your period is the worst. As soon as it happens blood gushes out.

I don't think he knows why I was so angry at him for making me laugh, but he will when he sees this post. :snoop:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Most of mine happened in high school. My flow was extremely heavy and I would spring a leak all the damn time. It was embarrassing and ruined clothes. This is what happens when a mother isn't around to teach her daughter stuff. I hate that bytch!

The worst is the gooey blood clots that happen once in a while... Oh and the few last days when it's not gone completely, but you still have to wear a liner.

I don't want this uterus anymore.