Coli Ladies, share your worst period experiences

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:wtf:

Mines used to have me passing out from the pain in high school, I can't swallow pills so the best anyone could do for me was children's Motrin :snoop: my doctor recommended birth control and my dad said HELL NO!

Damn :leon:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
3581189.gif

:russ: !

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I remember the first time I saw a woman really in pain from period, I went to spend the weekend wit her, found out she was in the middle of her cycle, I'm in her room playing xbox and she just dropped to the floor and started rolling around and I had no idea what to do, all I could so was look. Then she got in the bed and started crying, I felt sorry as hell for her cause I could tell by the look on her face she was in some real pain

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I remember the first time I saw a woman really in pain from period, I went to spend the weekend wit her, found out she was in the middle of her cycle, I'm in her room playing xbox and she just dropped to the floor and started rolling around and I had no idea what to do, all I could so was look. Then she got in the bed and started crying, I felt sorry as hell for her cause I could tell by the look on her face she was in some real pain

Yeah something similar happened with my ex one time...she kept saying she was in pain and I had know idea what was up. They say women have a high tolerance for pain but damn lol.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Not no more, but for a minute my jawn used to be real heavy for some reason. Not just long at 7 days, but super voluminous. I'd stand up or sneeze and got damn the flood gates would burst open.
I had to double up on overnight pads (the biggest size) just to make it through the night and sometimes if I slept on my side or something I'd still wake up like :upsetfavre:
I never had pain or PMS but the traumatization of losing that much fluid every month...:why: :deadrose:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing too major, but I get really bad fatigue as one of my PMS symptoms. It's horrible because it's really hard to function.

Other things include just leaking through clothing which sucks. Oh I got my period once while having sex...I was cool with it, but he wasn't too happy.
MURDER SCENE!!

Edit: Oh and I wear big gigantic ass pads as well...with wings!! shyt is far from sexy.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Not no more, but for a minute my jawn used to be real heavy for some reason. Not just long at 7 days, but super voluminous. I'd stand up or sneeze and got damn the flood gates would burst open.
I had to double up on overnight pads (the biggest size) just to make it through the night and sometimes if I slept on my side or something I'd still wake up like :upsetfavre:
I never had pain or PMS but the traumatization of losing that much fluid every month...:why: :deadrose:

This is what caught me off guard with my ex...I was expecting more things like this ^^^ than all that clutching in pain.