Coli Ladies, share your worst period experiences

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Feel free to be vivid and descriptive as possible. :o:

Thankfully as men we ain't have to go through all that struggle (:win:), but like pac once said...the plan is to understand. How intense is the worst of the worst?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
di-913049061899.gif

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
I just have embarrassing ones. N even then its not that embarrassing. It's just something that happens and everyone involved understands it. It just sucks apologizing for that lil sucky ass situation!

Btw, I'm not sharing stories. Ew! Even I feel disgusted! :stopitslime:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Really intense..imagine have a constant cramp pulsating repeatedly in your abdominal area and having the pain vibrate towards your back for 4 days.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
:wtf:

Mines used to have me passing out from the pain in high school, I can't swallow pills so the best anyone could do for me was children's Motrin :snoop: my doctor recommended birth control and my dad said HELL NO!

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
We have a butthole squad(:comeon:)... and now...people trynna recruit for the period piru? The fukk :heh:

Daps
it was day 3 of my period. i got out of the shower, inserted a tampon, got dressed and went to class. while in class i start suspecting the tampon was not inserted high enough because i can feel it. i switched brands and this brand was much more difficult to insert than tampax pearl. i had inserted these ones incorrectly before and it is not a good feeling especially when you are sitting down.

i was in class in pain wanting to yell out like this
s11e06_480.jpg

i ended up going home to see what was wrong. turns out i was now only spotting. and i should have been wearing a pad instead.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My girls niece left a maxipad in her bathroom and i noticed ants all near the trash. Needless to say i think her niece is possessed because that isnt natural.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
it was day 3 of my period. i got out of the shower, inserted a tampon, got dressed and went to class. while in class i start suspecting the tampon was not inserted high enough because i can feel it. i switched brands and this brand was much more difficult to insert than tampax pearl. i had inserted these ones incorrectly before and it is not a good feeling especially when you are sitting down.

i was in class in pain wanting to yell out like this
s11e06_480.jpg

i ended up going home to see what was wrong. turns out i was now only spotting. and i should have been wearing a pad instead.

Did you switch to the bigger tampax? I bought it thinking it would keep me from leaking. Couldn't even get it in. :wtf:

Daps
Did you switch to the bigger tampax? I bought it thinking it would keep me from leaking. Couldn't even get it in. :wtf:

I bought some off brand tampons :to: . i thought they all came in the same packaging. tampax pearl was my first and current.